Slower than anticipated invite rollout

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zs77706
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 19, 2015

zs77706 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    carl is giving out invites on twitter!
    are you serios man? WHAT ABOUT US, THE EARLYS?

carl and oneplus are shi**ing on us!

carl you know what? FCUK YOU, YOUR PHONE AND YOUR COMPANY!!!!!

Edoardo001, RieXan and Amadeet like this.
  2. MyZeppelin
    Froyo Aug 19, 2015

MyZeppelin , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Because OnePlus cannot mass produce the OP2 like Samsung or any other big company can.

3. Fjuz
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

Fjuz , Aug 19, 2015 :
    ok thanx. ile remov it

sunilbagalur likes this.
  4. jbfly
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

jbfly , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Yup, I'm definitely switching back to HTC when my OnePlus One dies. And I wish you guys had stayed with cyanogen

5. Lokesshhh
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

Lokesshhh , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Does tht claim really make sense, I can understand it for oneplue one, now after the success of 1+1 they can easily get into mass production, there will be many VC's to help them with funding

6. irishbhoy1916
    Eclair Aug 19, 2015

irishbhoy1916 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Does anyone know what number they are at on the invite list ?
    It would be easier for people to wait of they had a sense of how fast or slow the queue is moving .

7. anaasto
    Eclair Aug 19, 2015

anaasto , Aug 19, 2015 :
    As long as the product is good, take your time OnePlus. I'm being patient :)

8. curly12002uk

curly12002uk , Aug 19, 2015 :
    What a shame you seem to have such a narrow minded attitude over customers and potential customers who have been REALLY LET DOWN by Oneplus! It's testament to the way things happen around here isn't it? If we don't like it? JUST CLOSE IT seems to be the order of things. Not every post can bring something new to the table..specially when the streets of gold we were promised are littered with broken promises. I.E. broken cables..virtually NO phone's...virtually NO invites despite being promised 30-50 times more than for the op1 which mist of us always believed to be still woefully inadequate anyway. If oneplus issue 25 thousand invites a week it will take oneplus NINE MONTHS MINIMUM to cope with genuine orders and there's almost 4 MILLION on the reservation list alone! NO updates on the forum at least not intil it's been issued via Twatter. Facesh*t and others or during interviews with some site or other or tv program most of us have 1. No access to as we don't all social network or 2. Have no desire to. Or 3. Have never heard of. Or 4. Never seen or have access to the tv program the interview was on etc. Why are ALL updates whether good bad or indifferent be issued to the forum FIRST so we CAN all access them and then through other media thereafter? That would result in less frustration and more understanding from us unworthy members. So please bear with us we will I've no doubt continue to vent our spleen until SOMEONE TAKES CONTROL AND MAKES THINGS HAPPEN and then we will ALL calm down and get excited again. Yes it's a pain for now but thats because we are HUMAN. Thank you.

9. Mr. T
    Froyo Aug 19, 2015

Mr. T , Aug 19, 2015 :
    ok - let`s wait a little bit longer.
    my opo is already working

10. Gdrab
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

11. Jaf01
    Honeycomb Aug 19, 2015

Jaf01 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Haha so what you are saying is that if you are outside China you should never get this phone....hmmm very interesting

12. blitzafinale
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

blitzafinale , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Hope the problem gets fixed soon.

If word of mouth is important, maybe you guys could have heard of all the drawbacks of this invitation system. You may have disappointed a lot of old fans because of how inefficient this system has become, and even scared off potential new fans who want to give this a try. I, for one, decided to wait for this phone because of the positive feedback I gathered from the OPO. But so far, everything has been far from promising.

13. zs77706

RieXan likes this.
  14. Lokuzt_SW
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

Lokuzt_SW , Aug 19, 2015 :
    I already gave up xD I'm looking for other phones right now. It's not even worth the wait. I browse this forum with a box of popcorn sunglasses and laughter xD

zs77706 and Jaf01 like this.
  15. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Aug 19, 2015

dsmonteiro , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Where did I say such thing?
    We have lots of threads about phones from competition, lots of threads complaining about something that OnePlus did or didn't do.
    As explained in this very same thread, OnePlus had issues with the phone and instead of selling you a crappy product, it's fixing those issues before doing a massive rollout. Isn't this the correct thing to do?
    You do know that you're complaining about this on a thread that is an update that was posted on the forums first, right?

16. arjunrajan
    Eclair Aug 19, 2015

arjunrajan , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Got the invitation today and purchased OP2 from Amazon!! I was much frustrated with the invite system since the rank has been changing... Lucky pick now, I guess!!

Thanks team @ OP!! You guys rock!!

17. aj0407
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

aj0407 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Yo
    Your requested features will be available...possibly in oneplus 3

18. Ameya Muley

Ameya Muley , Aug 19, 2015 :
    thanks for updating.. hope the issue will be solved ASAP and the invites will be rolled out soon.. thank you

19. Jaf01
    Honeycomb Aug 19, 2015

Jaf01 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    This company is very clever. They are saving money by not spending it on advertising and marketing but they have found this very clever way of advertising i.e. Invites...which doesn't seem to exists which makes more people talk about it thus more marketing HAHA

This company is either fooling everyone or is genuine.

20. OneTimesOne
    Honeycomb Aug 19, 2015

OneTimesOne , Aug 19, 2015 :
    I'm saying Oneplus doesn't care about you if you live outside of China. I'm not saying you should never get this phone. It's a decent enough phone. But you are not a priority if you live outside of China.