Not open for further replies.
  1. gurveenajmani
    Froyo Aug 20, 2015

2. jhfernandez80
    Gingerbread Aug 20, 2015

3. gurveenajmani
    Froyo Aug 20, 2015

gurveenajmani , Aug 20, 2015 :
    The list is not moving ,,, I am stuck on 1500 and did not get an invite till date.

4. anuj_gupta
    Froyo Aug 20, 2015

anuj_gupta , Aug 20, 2015 :
    Have you fixed your problems yet?

5. yashwwanth
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2015

6. pille2412
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2015

pille2412 , Aug 20, 2015 :
    Thanks for let us know! First of all I want to say that i'm willing to wait for the invite, because all the reviews etc. I've found made me wanting this smartphone so much!
    But I also think that there are many other people who are in the same situation as I am and have no invite yet and they are thinking different than I do.
    I understand whats your intention with the invite system, to reward long time supportes and so on and I understand that you are a young startup and of course there are problems you are confronted with, but what makes me sad is that you had the opportunity make same experiences with the invite system and there is still no improvement.
    If there is a release date, than you have to stick to this date, and from this date on you have to roll out the invites. How will you get new supporters if only the old supportes have the chance to get their oneplus2?
    But I see, there are some problems you are confronted with that you didn't expeted and I'm really happy you shared this information with us and didn't leave us in the dark! I just wish you good luck to solve these problems as fast as you can, so that the users can get their oneplus2 and you guys can rise and have succses so that everyone is happy!:)

7. Frst88
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2015

Frst88 , Aug 20, 2015 :
    I'm the 818 and people below 2.000 has just received invitations, even with a secundary account without any activity, how is it possible?

8. dbcooper
    Honeycomb Aug 20, 2015

dbcooper , Aug 20, 2015 :
    Anyone that was familiar with the process of getting a phone last year shouldn't really be surprised by a slow rollout. Keep in mind this is only the second iteration of the product. Certainly they learned much from last year, but the system is far from perfected. If you want to have access to phones faster in the future I suggest you continue to support the growth of the company by purchasing phones, accessories, etc.

Isegrimm48 likes this.
  9. Dacajun
    Gingerbread Aug 20, 2015

Dacajun , Aug 20, 2015 :
    For a smartphone, early word of mouth cements the perception people have of the product throughout its entire lifecycle

What does this say about the extraordinary inability to provide this phone to many parts of the world after insuring us that this would be better than last year? What will word of mouth be about this phone in a month or two after they are ready to ship in mass and the customers have left for another brand?

10. ksheersagar.vinod
    Eclair Aug 20, 2015

ksheersagar.vinod , Aug 20, 2015 :
    I Agree with you :)

11. ShivamArora02
    Froyo Aug 20, 2015

ShivamArora02 , Aug 20, 2015 :
    I'm tired now man... You were not prepared this time too! Thoroughly disappointed.
    If I don't get the invite this month, I'll wait for the nexus.

12. Claessensnico
    Eclair Aug 20, 2015

Claessensnico , Aug 20, 2015 :
    Are they in THE same region / country?

13. bangel
    Donut Aug 20, 2015

14. georgiospaschakis
    Donut Aug 20, 2015

georgiospaschakis , Aug 20, 2015 :
    Hi all, i have the a broken phone situation and i need tolerate an ancient nokia with just texts and phone calls. For that reason i have two questions, will people(moderators?) in here have invites to spare like it was the case with opo or at the moment everyone is just waiting on their inbox depending on the grading system?Second question is that on how i can find out my grading of the waiting list? (i have already registered two weeks+ ago).

Thanks in advance

15. cstokes54
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2015

cstokes54 , Aug 20, 2015 :
    Anyone know the expected monthly volume of phones planned to be available?

Not sure my One needs to be replaced by a Two just yet... eh' what am I talking about, sure it does and the One will make a nice backup or present to someone else.

16. akki.khajuria.ak
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2015

akki.khajuria.ak , Aug 20, 2015 :
    i'm on 10k on reservation list,,still i'm thinking that i'll get the invite when even s6 is down to same price level,,so beware oneplus....you are pressing ur own nerve

17. Babong
    Gingerbread Aug 20, 2015

Babong , Aug 20, 2015 :
    OnePlus disappointed lots of potential customers here.

18. dhpuri
    Donut Aug 20, 2015

dhpuri , Aug 20, 2015 :
    By judging your facial expression, it seems that you are waiting for almost 10 years now....

shamuko69 likes this.
  19. MrFingerIII
    Lollipop Aug 20, 2015

MrFingerIII , Aug 20, 2015 :
    I bought Rosewood and Bamboo I can live without Kevlar

jesterman likes this.
  20. anuj_gupta
    Froyo Aug 20, 2015

anuj_gupta , Aug 20, 2015 :
    Ha ha ha. Looks like they got the message that I am frustrated. My position got bumped up from
    3,643,178 / 3,987,406 to 83,403 / 3,990,974 in couple of hours. WTF!! :) :D