mishrapinku likes this.
  9. brij2001
    Eclair Sep 2, 2015

brij2001 , Sep 2, 2015 :
    Any news about India?

10. brij2001
    Eclair Sep 2, 2015

brij2001 , Sep 2, 2015 :
    If you have a OPO since its launch then you should have got an invite!!:confused::confused::confused::confused:

11. TH3O95
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2015

12. david212121
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2015

david212121 , Sep 2, 2015 :
    How long do UK customers have to wait for a invite="Carl, post: 12485705, member: 30"]Friends,

I know we promised that it would be easier to get invites for the OnePlus 2 this time around. Yet, the struggle to get an invite is more real than ever. The launch has been a rollercoaster ride both for our users and for OnePlus.

I want to clarify the situation with our invite and product rollout. On Monday, we wrote a note about a 2-3 week delay in North America. I want to let you know that we’re going to slow the rollout of invites in other regions as well in the coming few weeks.

At OnePlus, we focus on creating the best product, and then letting it spread on its own through word of mouth. Word of mouth is extremely important for OnePlus. This allows us to have a very low marketing overhead, and distribute products direct to consumer in a more efficient manner.

For a smartphone, early word of mouth cements the perception people have of the product throughout its entire lifecycle. While early reviews have been favorable, we still think we can do much better. There is continuous work being done on OxygenOS to improve the overall product experience.

In addition, we’ve seen a few cases where the material of the new USB Type-C cable is not holding up to our standards. This is being resolved upstream.

For these reasons, we will be rolling out invites slowly to closely monitor and act on user feedback.

If you have the OnePlus 2 and are facing any issues, our support team is on standby to help. Visit them at oneplus.net/support.

We’d like more than anything to get the OnePlus 2 in your hands as soon as possible. Just bear with us for a tiny bit more.[/QUOTE]

13. david212121
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2015

david212121 , Sep 2, 2015 :

14. Bissac02
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2015

Bissac02 , Sep 2, 2015 :
    i hope the invites will b out soon... bcoz frm more den 2mths im waiting for oneplus2 and using my scarp phone nokia c3.... so waiting for the invite.. waiting... waiting...

15. vip3r09
    Eclair Sep 2, 2015

16. mishrapinku
    Donut Sep 2, 2015

17. Oneplus plus two
    Gingerbread Sep 2, 2015

Oneplus plus two , Sep 2, 2015 :
    U were in which tier and which part of the country?

18. mitchell.meijs
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 2, 2015

mitchell.meijs , Sep 2, 2015 :
    Country and tier do not matter.
    The fact is that the algoritme picks people from every tier but the higher your tier the bigger the chance is you will be invited. Country parts do not matter at all.
    Also we in the Dutch community loads of early bird forum members are being invited atm.

19. ganstakillerz
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 2, 2015

ganstakillerz , Sep 2, 2015 :
    Got my invite yesterday evening. So I've ordered straight away. Surprised to get the invite as I though it would be months before I did, but very gratefully I got one and just in time for my birthday!

Will give a heads up once I get it.

Hillo51 and patson.gg like this.
  20. patson.gg
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2015

patson.gg , Sep 2, 2015 :
    I heard invites are starting to rollout... I was in position 300k when everything started and am ln 81k now...however i think you are completely right as i am facing the same issues... So much effort for nothing? I just hooe not, as i didnt buy TVE op1 at that gime just to sabe up for the two and yeah, oneplus is really loosing their close contacto with customers...