Elduende likes this.
  3. ratneshbhai
    Honeycomb Aug 13, 2015

4. jamesandpie
    Froyo Aug 13, 2015

5. grogzy
    Eclair Aug 13, 2015

grogzy , Aug 13, 2015 :
    Bro, you are cracking me up....and your avatar is so random....why not just get all the rants based on quotes from the lamo late excuses post done in one go ? o_O

6. veratoloz2005
    Lollipop Aug 13, 2015

Elduende likes this.
  7. allgraavvy
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2015

allgraavvy , Aug 13, 2015 :
    So we have a company that addresses the issues its having with the rollout of a new product with the utmost transparency, taking the feedback from the most crucial aspect of any products new releases (ITS CUSTOMERS ), but yet we still have the idiots that will complain and criticize about what they feel is a joke... To those people I say, u can always buy the double in price flagship phones from one of these othere companies and alow us that truly want this phone to get invited a bit faster...

And another thought.... For those that only come her to criticize, Y R U HERE?

8. jesterman
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 13, 2015

jesterman , Aug 13, 2015 :
    That is always the problem when you have delays,customers will tire and if something else comes up they will buy it. Once you have bought the phone odds are no matter what the competition comes up with you will be sticking with what you have already spent your money on. (Delays causes customer loss specially when you have such a large field of great phones out there)

peplo likes this.
  9. sergiob554
    Eclair Aug 13, 2015

sergiob554 , Aug 13, 2015 :
    Same here. Very disappointed on One Plus. Love my OPO but this non sense of invite system is just ridiculous IMHO. We're not buying a $1,000,000 rare device here. It's a phone. Release the damn thing already!

jesterman and Mahesh_Mali like this.
  10. pgidia
    Lollipop Aug 13, 2015

pgidia , Aug 13, 2015 :
    Thanks
    Everyone is now aware of situation..

Was it just marketing #HYPE

Was it to see how many register so we can start production

Was it to keep everyone waiting n waiting

Was it to make everyone visit this forum

Was it JuSt think about it.

Is this really all about OPT

I will wait for invite and see that I get OPT.

Till then everyone keep thinking

Cheers

Elduende and jesterman like this.
  11. msw1478
    Donut Aug 13, 2015

12. michael871410
    Froyo Aug 13, 2015

michael871410 , Aug 13, 2015 :
    OnePlus spent all this time talking about have many invites they had... 30-50 times more. Now they are saying there are issues with invites. They blame cables and OS. OnePlus, you and about 90% of the android community releases buggy versions. It won't hurt your company that bad. Hell even google releases some buggy software... 5.0 Encryption anyone? Just don't come up with reasons like this.

What kind of company spends time tweeting about al their hard work, and preparation and "What if this doesn't work" memes, then manages to mess it up anyway. Yes I'm frustrated, because you build up all this great hype, have a pretty stellar phone, then decide to bullshit the very people you say you care the most about... the community.

vmsiram and aleksi.salojarvi like this.
  13. CHKav
    Donut Aug 13, 2015

14. TiramisuNY
    Jelly Bean Aug 13, 2015

TiramisuNY , Aug 13, 2015 :
    From the unboxings that I've seen, no. If someone knows otherwise, please let me know, too.

15. 86neon
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2015

16. peplo
    Gingerbread Aug 13, 2015

peplo , Aug 13, 2015 :
    So true!!!

17. CHKav
    Donut Aug 13, 2015

jesterman likes this.
  18. jesterman
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 13, 2015

jesterman , Aug 13, 2015 :
    I don't mind waiting but there are a lot of great phones coming out that are no where near double the price and are very powerful devices. Just observations it becomes a race on who gets items to market first as to who wins at least for those who are shopping and not blind following.

basimc likes this.
  19. aakashjhaveri
    Lollipop Aug 13, 2015

aakashjhaveri , Aug 13, 2015 :
    So easy

20. nash859
    Jelly Bean Aug 13, 2015