Smallest width in developer options resets on restart.

1. adithya221
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2021

adithya221 , Oct 22, 2021 :
    Hi,
    I change smallest width in developer settings it automatically resets when I restart my phone.
    device: Oneplus 9 Pro

2. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Community Expert Oct 22, 2021

Best Answer
    Dresa91 , Oct 22, 2021 :
    you are using a beta OS.
    Please stick to the beta thread: https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...-for-the-oneplus-9-and-oneplus-9-pro.1502946/ and follow the instructions for bug reporting:
    Note:
    1. Please keep in mind that this is beta software. These builds are not as stable as our official OTAs. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks.

2. As always, your feedback is appreciated. For Indian users, please type *#800# in the Phone App to switch on the Feedback App and submit the feedback. For users from other regions, feel free to share your product suggestions via the Community app. If you don't have the Community app installed on your device, feel free to download it HERE. You can check here for more information on the integrated Feedback tool.
    Do try out the new Feedback tool and if you have any questions or need help, please contact bughunters@oneplus.com.
    [​IMG]
    3. Make sure to let us know how you feel about the beta builds here in the thread too, we look forward to reading your feedback.

3. BeingIncog
    Nougat Oct 22, 2021

Caomhin, B_Wrath and Dresa91 like this.