Smart Lock Issues/Bug????

1. markgranto
    Honeycomb Sep 20, 2015

markgranto , Sep 20, 2015 :
    Got my OP2 secured with a pin and fingerprint scan, and set the smart lock set so that it stays unlocked in certain situations, ie with the bluetooth in my car which works perfectly, and my home/work address, which is where the issues appear.

Started realising that it wasn't actually locked when i was at out and about away from my home/work locations. If i turn the locations off/delete then it is locked (displays the fingerprint icon bottom of the lock screen) and i need to either enter pin, fingerprint to get in (unless im connected to the car bluetooth then swipe is fine).

If i turn them back on, or just my home location, then doesnt matter where i am, it stays unlocked and i can swipe to get in.

Surely that cant be right? Bug? Or is there something im doing wrong?

Had the similar functionality on my LG G3 (without the fingerprint obviously) and it worked fine with same settings.

2. markgranto
    Honeycomb Sep 20, 2015

markgranto , Sep 20, 2015 :
    also meant to put that when it is locked (properly and i need to enter the pin), if i set sms apps or whatsapp to show a popup, they appear on top of the lock screen so can reply, again thats not right.

also if i swipe down from the lock screen i can change things like wifi on/off, bluetooth on/off etc