Smartwatch with Oneplus 7

1. MathieuLH44
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2021

MathieuLH44 , Feb 4, 2021 :
    Hello,

I'm looking fot a smartwatch to associate with my Onepplus7, but I don't know what brand or model choose. So I need your help.

I have some criteria about the smartwatch :
    - An autonomy of 2 or 3 days
    - The possibilty to follow my activities, heartbeat, SPO2 (ie : Runtastic)
    - The possibility to answer to my mesage (at least my SMS, Messenger will be an add)

I saw the Galaxy Watch 3 or the Galaxy Active2, but I am not sure that I can Answer to my messenger, the app are maybe not compatible.
    I saw the Oppo Watch too, but the autonomy seems too light.

Someone have one of the previous smartwatch ?
    Or what smartchwatch can match with my criteria

Thank you

I'm French, so I post my question in french too, if it's easier to understand

J'ai actuellement un Oneplus 7 et je suis à la recherche d'une montre connectée, qui réponds aux critères suivant :

- Fonctionne avec OxygenOS (et android en général)

- Autonomie de 2-3j avec un usage classique (surtout la notification des SMS)

- Permet un suivi de l'activité sportive (ex : Runtastic)

- Permet de répondre aux notifications (SMS minimum, messenger si possible)

J'était parti sur la Galaxy Watch 3 ou la Galaxy Active 2, mais j'ai entendu dire que les réponses aux SMS n'étaient possible que pour les Samsung.

Si vous avez des modèles à me proposer, ou me confirmer que les 2 samsung envisagées correspondent à mes usages.

2. zhanhujutegong
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2021

zhanhujutegong , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 4, 2021 :
    To be honest with you, replying on a smartwatch is just such a pain...Only if the preloaded replys like "Yes" "How are you doing" or voice recognition are enough for you, it's worth it.
    Compatible watches are plenty(android Wear os only, I'm not familiar with other third party watch os), you just have to search for big watch brands like ticwatch, Moto, Garmin, Sunto or even Montplanc.

4. K_S_R
    Gingerbread Feb 10, 2021

K_S_R , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 10, 2021 :
    Any samsung smartwatch will let you reply to messages. It works based on the notifications. If you allow the notification to go to the watch, you can reply to it.

5. MathieuLH44
    Cupcake Feb 11, 2021

MathieuLH44 , Feb 11, 2021 :
    Thanks for your answers
    When I will reply to my message, sometimes, it will be by the voice
    Thnak you K_S_R, you confirm what i believed

6. saikat64
    Gingerbread Feb 11, 2021

7. MathieuLH44
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2021

MathieuLH44 , Mar 4, 2021 :
    Thanks everyone for your answers

I bought a a galaxy watch, and I'm happy of this smartwhach. But there is no many app, because the smartwatch is under Tizen