snapchat failed to send

1. Rishhi2090 Cupcake Jul 2, 2017

Rishhi2090, Jul 2, 2017 :
    hey I just got the oneplus 5 yesterday and I keep running into this problem around half or a third of the messages I send on Snapchat keep failing to send. is there a fix to this? I was a beta tester, then I removed that and got the public version. it's not rooted and I'm using the latest version of oxygen is. thank you :)

2. G_Christos_Kotanidis_XXp Froyo Jul 2, 2017

G_Christos_Kotanidis_XXp, Jul 2, 2017 :
    try restart the phone if that dus not help then try if you can send messenger on Facebook if that works then it must be wrong with Snapchat

3. nandanpriya Eclair Jul 5, 2017

nandanpriya, Jul 5, 2017 :
    I am also getting snapchat issue,
    I am trying to do login , after giving email and password, it is taking so much time for "Verifying Device" and after "Logging in " coming and again took some time and finally "there was a problem to connecting to the server. Please try again."
    Please tell me how to resolve this.
    Using OP5 with Oxygen 4.5.3

4. kawalia Donut Jul 5, 2017

5. akhilkvpv88 Cupcake Jun 29, 2018

akhilkvpv88, Jun 29, 2018 :
    I was also able to receive snaps and chats but was not able to send messages to my friends and was getting the same error as failed to send - tap to try again. Thankfully, the following article helped me resolve this issue once and for all:

How to fix Snapchat Failed Send Error

Hope it helps. Thanks.

6. AKHIL88 Cupcake Dec 7, 2018 at 5:09 AM

AKHIL88, Dec 7, 2018 at 5:09 AM :
    This helped me resolve this issue. I implemented Method 3 of this post and then I was able to send messages on my Snapchat.
    http://techcords.com/snapchat-failed-to-send/