Snapchat issues

1. Farhad20
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2018

Farhad20 , Jan 13, 2018 :
    When recording several snapchats, 5T become very slow/ or shuts down Snapchat. what could be the issue?

Kevinshrgn likes this.
  2. Kevinshrgn
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2018

Kevinshrgn , Jan 14, 2018 :
    EXACTLY. not only on the 5T. i have OP5. i noticed it after the android O update...

Farhad20 likes this.
  3. Daniel0041
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2018

Daniel0041 , Jan 14, 2018 :
    I am on the OnePlus 5t and not noticing an issue with a clean install of SnapChat, I did many recordings tonight and SnapChat did not once crash, try uninstalling SnapChat and reinstalling it and logging back in.
    let me know if the above helps and if you have tried it, just so you know, I am in an updated version of the original software that came with phone so I would not be too sure what could be causing the issue.

Farhad20 likes this.
  4. Kevinshrgn
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2018

Kevinshrgn , Jan 14, 2018 :
    i already tried it downgrading, updating instaling it uninstalling it everything...

5. a.stiles1
    Cupcake May 6, 2018

a.stiles1 , May 6, 2018 :
    When I login to snapchat things work great until I change data source. If I am on wifi and lose connection then snapchat won't connect to the server. If I am on LTE and switch to wifi the same issue arises. The only way to fix it for me is to uninstall and re-download the app. I tried clearing data and cache from the app but then my login won't connect with the server. Oddly enough when I switch wifi and the app won't connect to the server, I still get the notifications of new snaps, but any new snap won't load to the main page and any snap I sent will not send.

Has anyone else experienced this? I have already emailed snapchat a few times but they have not responded.

6. newsreaderweb64
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2019

newsreaderweb64 , Sep 11, 2019 :
    Some users have complained that snapchat wont load. According to them, some people clicked on Snaps, but they only saw the black screen without any error message and no matter how long they left the video in which they just did not load. We have the best solution for snapchat won't load click below link.
    Click here to fix it