Snapchat Photo Quality Got Worse via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. AshleighFletcher
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2021

AshleighFletcher , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 26, 2021 :
    Has anyone else noticed (within the last month or so) that the Snapchat photo and video quality is even worse than normal?

I haven't been able to post or send any snaps because the quality is so embarrassing and I don't feel like defending my android phone against iphone users for the millionth time. So frustrating to have a phone with a phenomenal camera that's useless within other apps.

Photos are softened when I take them, and then it gets even worse when I post them to my story. Pictures get very blurry and look as if they're over corrected even though there are no filters on them.

I've also noticed that it zooms in when I view other people's stories, which I noticed because letters/words from their caption will be cut off if it's towards the edge of the photo.

I know this is a Snapchat problem and not a OnePlus problem, but was just wondering if anyone else has run into the same thing.

2. Artemus
    Community Hero 2020 Sep 26, 2021

Artemus , Sep 26, 2021 :
    Could you upload an example image? It's hard to really guess the cause without seeing the problem.

Aaron2017 likes this.
  3. nerdkabir
    Jelly Bean Sep 26, 2021

Artemus likes this.