So basically 4.0.2 not exactly a success? or is it?

1. Imsingh21
    Honeycomb Feb 2, 2017

Imsingh21 , Feb 2, 2017 :
    Yes I have tried all modes. But i thought that HDRA mwould be best. But as you said HQ mode would be great in low lighting.

I will try your whatever you said.

Thanks im advance.

F_Kuntal_Roy_IQcV likes this.
  2. F_Kuntal_Roy_IQcV
    Gingerbread Feb 2, 2017

3. mlulic
    Honeycomb Feb 5, 2017

mlulic , Feb 5, 2017 :
    Personally I don't care what people say because I do not believe anyone but myself.
    4.0.2 is so far awesome in my own opinion. If people disregard, again not my problem because it works perfectly for me.
    In case I need some help, I google it. If anyone needs any help, I will lend a helping hand if I have a solution or knowledge of that certain problem solving.
    Speculating if it is a win or a fail is a user specific fact, and you won't get a credible answer to that question.
    It's like when you ask: "Is it OK to eat meat?"
    Mostly people will say yes, hypocrite vegans will say no (hypocrite because they use makeup - tested on animals, nylon, silicone, woolen clothes etc...), and again you have 2 sides colliding.
    Stick to your personal experience! Best thing you can do. :)

4. Martijn Joosten
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2017

5. Martijn Joosten
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2017

Martijn Joosten , Feb 5, 2017 :
    I use the standard music player as usual.

6. neerajram
    Donut Feb 5, 2017

neerajram , Feb 5, 2017 :
    It's just a minor update. there's no such thing as success or failure for small incremental updates. It ain't a total new design over haul or something like that.

7. F_Akshat_Gupta_lWQH
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2017

F_Akshat_Gupta_lWQH , Feb 5, 2017 :
    even songs

8. G_Mr_....
    Jelly Bean Feb 5, 2017

9. ritchiedrama
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 5, 2017

10. Jorgeblue5210
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2017

11. G_sanjay_rana_DxwX
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2017

G_sanjay_rana_DxwX , Feb 6, 2017 :
    Yes it is not that biggest update,all these functions were already on S6.One plus 3 is not that big deal.It is just so-called renowned company to say.

12. Kishore.bl
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2017

Kishore.bl , Feb 6, 2017 :
    Need a help, I'm using One Plus Two.

After updating my OS, I'm not able to transfer my phone files to my laptop, it keeps on asking to install Run_Oneplus_USB_Drivers_Setup.exe tried in multiple systems. not sure if I need to enable anything in my phone.

please Help me to resolve the issue.

13. G_Saurabh_Shukla_MeBj
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2017

14. Bhavesh Bhoir
    Eclair Feb 6, 2017

Bhavesh Bhoir , Feb 6, 2017 :
    My front camera sims too blurry. Its the only problem im facing. Anyone facing the same? Pls post

15. Kirakichi
    Jelly Bean Feb 6, 2017

Kirakichi , Feb 6, 2017 :
    for me, its success.

No issue at all, but i miss the cool screenshot feature from OB builds.

16. Anujmohatta4
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2017

17. uddinnasir
    Froyo Feb 6, 2017

18. PRATEEK SHAKYA
    Donut Feb 6, 2017

19. mischa1981
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 6, 2017

mischa1981 , Feb 6, 2017 :
    still have the Problem with big Apps on the Play Store. with Small apps up to 100 Megabytes i have no Problem. but Apps like Hitman Go, Lara Croft Go or the room 3 i always have the Problem that the Download hangs, continues, hangs and at some Point gives me error Message "495".

tried all the troubleshooting tips, none helped. also factory resetted my Phone 2 Times. still the same.

i'm on the oneplus 3 with oxygen OS 4.0.2.

on 3.2.8 and before i never ran into those Problems.i have a slow connection with 80 to 120 Kilobyte per second. maybe that's the Problem?

20. G_mohit_tewari_RTgQ
    Cupcake Feb 11, 2017

G_mohit_tewari_RTgQ , Feb 11, 2017 :
    no dude, didn't work in my case.. I just installed WebView through apkmirror and tried to make a payment through Paytm but again faced the same problem. I clicked "proceed to pay" button and instead of taking me to payment window, it directly placed my order. Long story short, I couldn't see the payment gateway screen where I could enter my banking credentials and complete the payment.