Community Veteran Mar 1, 2016

volteon , Mar 1, 2016 :
    From NL...aaaand 420 friendly.[​IMG]
    Surprise, surprise. j/k

Mr. BG likes this.
  2. M4ENY
    KitKat Mar 1, 2016

M4ENY , Mar 1, 2016 :
    And that's why I switched to nexus 6P after OPO.

What you can do is root your oneplus 2 (there is a nice guide on the forum) then flash a new rom like kingmercians-hydrogen-os-h2os or better yet wait for a bit for official CM13!

Antonio32001 likes this.
  3. sfomin
    Nougat Mar 1, 2016

sfomin , Mar 1, 2016 :
    Come on, you dont actually believe that marshmallow is this magic software that people cant live without?

I remember the COS12 situation. I was standing there with a pitchfork yelling "we want COS12" along with the rest of the peeps. And i got it in a few weeks, and it was shit, and now i no longer have an OPO.

dsmonteiro likes this.
  4. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Mar 1, 2016

dsmonteiro , Mar 1, 2016 :
    Have you seen what people say about Cyanogen lately?
    Not my company.

They gave a time frame. They are within that time frame.

Most companies don't even give a time frame to begin with.
    If you're talking about news updates, they do it once a week, AMAs on Reddit and some admins give some hints here on the forums.
    If you're talking about software updates, OnePlus releases updates far more frequently than most OEMs.

5. Mark1986
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 1, 2016

Mark1986 , Mar 1, 2016 :
    My phone is still functioning beautifully without marshmallow, so I'm good for now.

dsmonteiro and sfomin like this.
  6. Rogier123

Rogier123 , Mar 1, 2016 :
    News updates, of course.

Not sure what Reddit is? Can't seem to find that section, here.
    Does OP have a different forum or website I'm maybe not aware about?

7. LiFeLeSSLeGeND
    Honeycomb Mar 1, 2016

8. jpswer
    Jelly Bean Mar 1, 2016

9. jstahl
    Froyo Mar 1, 2016

10. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Mar 1, 2016

dsmonteiro , Mar 1, 2016 :
    It's another site. You can Google it if you want to know more about it. Q&As are held there but are announced previously here or in one of OnePlus' social pages.

11. d1beats
    Jelly Bean Mar 1, 2016

d1beats , Mar 1, 2016 :
    You get MM today...you complain about bugs tomorrow...Just hold on its coming.

12. timsterusa
    Honeycomb Mar 1, 2016

timsterusa , Mar 1, 2016 :
    For those that made excuses for OP (such as its only Q1 or they need more times) I guessed you are new to OP.
    I been with them since the beginning and what I learned from OP is that the company has a great intention to produced great products, however, they are unable to come anywhere close to their imagination.
    First customer service department. I don't have to go there. I'm sure 90% of us know about them but hoping that they don't have to deal with it. Haha
    Second, software development team. It's a joke. I'm sure the reason for CM team and OP parted way is OPsoftware development team. High demand, unclear, unprofessional, and not willing to accept they have made mistake. I remember last year during CM software updates, OP kept pushing back the update not just once but couple times. Instead of accepting that they made the mistake, OP blamed CM. And now OP Software Development Team decided to do it them self. That is when and where this company made the turn for the worst. Instead of "Never Settle" the vision that the company should follow. Now all of OP customers are "Settle" because of the price and Hope.
    Last year, I bought more than 6 OPO for my family. And now I'm the only one in my family with OP2. OP2 with H2O is worthless
    For those that waiting for MM update. Good Luck I'm sure that OP will come out to tell us that there will be a delay for the update.
    Let "Settle" for Oneplus2.

erichkooi and jstahl like this.
  13. Rogier123

Thanks, found a summary on a different site https://www.droidmen.com/oneplus-reddit-ama/.

But I still don't understand why they use a different website for things like this? o_O

14. dynasty96
    Gingerbread Mar 1, 2016

15. lemke
    Donut Mar 1, 2016

lemke , Mar 1, 2016 :
    It doesn't matter which version they bring on the market. I want to have a stable device. My op2 stops running several times a day due to oos issues. I am hoping for a good stable version of MM without bugs... I hope they put it ota yesterday instead of tomorrow pfffffff

Rogier123 likes this.
  16. nyzproof333
    KitKat Mar 1, 2016

nyzproof333 , Mar 1, 2016 :
    Yes, if fast updates to the latest OS are important than you should have bought a Nexus. I also hear there are plenty of Nexus devices in stock so you can pull the trigger and have MM as soon as your postman arrives.

17. TlathamXmahtalT
    KitKat Mar 1, 2016

TlathamXmahtalT , Mar 1, 2016 :
    Nope, TouchWiz is still shit compared to stock Android. But it is getting better :D

Mr. BG likes this.
  18. Rogier123

Don't forget that some people have to wait for there paycheck, or the next or the next...

19. nyzproof333
    KitKat Mar 1, 2016

nyzproof333 , Mar 1, 2016 :
    If money is that tight then one shouldn't gamble on buying a lost cost device from a new Chinese company. Buying from any new company is always a gamble.

One Plus, surprisingly, has been transparent about the update schedule to MM so I don't see why people are upset.

20. gringoboy
    Lollipop Mar 1, 2016

gringoboy , Mar 1, 2016 :
    But I want a PM everyday from @Carl telling me the progress on MM because this will get my update quicker!:p

sam2t and nyzproof333 like this.