So who's keeping their 3/3t?

1. Moin2200
    KitKat May 21, 2017

2. F_Michal_Doblej_dBkm
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 21, 2017

F_Michal_Doblej_dBkm , May 21, 2017 :
    there is no reason for me to go for OP5 or other mobile there is still enough power to run even the most extensive games and will be for few more years hopefully they will be selling the original OP3 bateries when my one will be to much degraded

Deactivated User likes this.
  3. TheSpoken
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 21, 2017

TheSpoken , May 21, 2017 :
    This is funny, especially for 3t users where their phones are barely 4-6 months old. The 5 will be more expensive, changes will be minimalistic, and its just stupid to buy a phone when your old device is not even a year old. People who own a Oneplus 2 may see the justified upgrade but I'd wait till the Oneplus 7 since that's at least 2-3 years.

If any of you saw my thread, I'd only buy another Oneplus device if their support for the 3/3t is really good. If its like the 2, I'll invest in another company in the future.

4. Deactivated User
    May 21, 2017

5. Deactivated User
    May 21, 2017

6. onepluslover001
    Gingerbread May 21, 2017

onepluslover001 , May 21, 2017 :
    Not me I'm waiting for the Note 8. flame free version then it's good bye 3T.

I'm impressed with the phone this One Plus 3t. I got this when I gave my note 7 back I was so sad it had to go recall.

I'd been using a note 5 from outside the UK.
    Nothing has the edge on the Notes simply the they are superior to anything I've used.

A lot of people use phones because they are used to the same old. don't like change. when I went from Apple to the Samsung I was impressed. when I had a note I was shocked at what they can do. and the Note 7 was something else.

I have the One plus 3t and I also have a S7 edge in the draw with a cracked screen. the first option from giving my Note back. I had to get the edge. Although a few weeks in, running through Staples car park and it went for a road trip...screen gone it didn't just fall. it went like a rally car on you've been framed.....

This 3T is faster than the edge,. but missing something....the email app just for instance on Samsung is very very good. I didn't realise how good until I bought this and tried to make do. I've downloaded lots of apps to try and make the experience I had on the Samsung. but still no where near as good, plus it's tempted to not awake on screen tap. turned it self off today wouldn't turn back on. it's not as intelligent as Samsung. it's got the hard ware but.....

the best way for me to describe it is Robo...Samsung experience is the dead cop, it works really well.
    3T is the criminal experiment that just doesn't work well enough. it does the job...but it's not Robo Cop. for all you people who have no idea go watch the film.

So I'm not keeping mine, as soon as I can pre order the new note. it's got my name all over it. let's hope you don't need oven gloves to use it.

The 3T camera gives you a better quality picture than a Panasonic TZ70 on intelligent auto.....

And why no expansion on the storage.

7. biomulv
    Honeycomb May 21, 2017

biomulv , May 21, 2017 :
    I agree. My S8 is not really any faster than my 3. But use them both and the OP is just missing something.

Hardware aside, the software is just more polished.

8. LEFEUVRE E-Y
    Gingerbread May 22, 2017

LEFEUVRE E-Y , May 22, 2017 :
    I will keep my One+3, no need to upgrade... And I saw on the net that the 5 will cost near 650 $, don't know if it's a fake but too much cost for me and there's others manufactures who sells good phones for less.
    If One+ decides to upgrade their cost, I will probably looks for another company...

9. ashishone
    Froyo May 22, 2017

ashishone , May 22, 2017 :
    yea probably, but this 3T is still a future proof phone, and i got this for a very good exchange deal on Amazon.. and that's why couldn't wait....

10. ashishone
    Froyo May 22, 2017

ashishone , May 22, 2017 :
    and yea rumour say that no headphone jack this time around...:(

11. pran_96
    Cupcake May 22, 2017

pran_96 , May 22, 2017 :
    Oneplus 3T is the best in the Range. There will be upgrades in the technology sector every new day and something or the other (products) will keep coming. I don't feel there's any point upgrading to Oneplus 5 when you are already using phone like Oneplus 3T.

12. G_kaushik_kyle_SKSb
    Donut May 22, 2017

13. ashishone
    Froyo May 23, 2017

ashishone , May 23, 2017 :
    exactly!

p_BreeZy$7777 likes this.
  14. Dorrellkc
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2017

Dorrellkc , Jun 22, 2017 :
    Now that the +5 is officially announced and we know the specs who will be keeping their 3T as their daily driver and wait for OnePlus's next device before upgrading? I am keeping mine going and will evaluate the next iteration before buying. My 3T is fantastic with PureNexus ROM and I don't see a compelling reason to upgrade other than just to have the latest device.

ojabak likes this.
  15. Yewen
    Froyo Jun 22, 2017

Yewen , Jun 22, 2017 :
    I will. My OP 3 works perfectly and I'm very happy with it. No need to upgrade at this time.

ojabak likes this.
  16. immadeofpixels
    Eclair Jun 22, 2017

immadeofpixels , Jun 22, 2017 :
    I don't upgrade until my current phone is dying. New phones may have fancy features, but I have a phone that works and I have better things to spend money on.

The only reason I might upgrade early would be if I get some Bluetooth 5 headphones, then it would make sense to upgrade for much better audio quality and the possibility of two headphones at once (?)

ojabak likes this.
  17. scorpyix
    Froyo Jun 22, 2017

18. ojabak
    Donut Jun 22, 2017

ojabak , Jun 22, 2017 :
    I am planning to keep it until I read some reviews of Oneplus 5 and see if there are real changes. I will also wait for the price to drop and accessories to be available, too. Why is the rush?

19. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Jun 22, 2017

luigimario , Jun 22, 2017 :
    I'm hanging onto my OP3. I'm not the type to upgrade every year, but even if I were, I feel like I got a really good combination of price and specs with the OP3 so I am more than satisfied with my purchase. I'll probably keep it for 3+ years, as long as the dev community keeps supporting it.

20. freelancer1988
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2017