Software and Hardware Defects via OnePlus 9 Pro

1. rramyogesh
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2021

rramyogesh , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jul 24, 2021 :
    I'm getting lots of bug and lag issue in my OnePlus 9 Pro 12GB RAM 256GB ROM varient .Also Mobile's Display also has lots of issues, when I am using wallpaper with "Black Wallpaper" as background : some area in the display change colour like 'GRAY' colour while I am unlocking my mobile , also opening some of the apps in my Mobile. The default app such as OnePlus Launch apps are keeps stopping sometimes, also the System UI also doing the same at the same time. So I had to restart my Mobile to fix that bugs , also while lagging. The mobile doesn't have battery optimization very well ; in this side Apple , Samsung, Google, Asus mobiles are better in all the ways than OnePlus brand mobile. Also the the mobile doesn't support 120 fps in all the apps, in major apps it use 60 fps but the predecessor models such as OnePlus 7T series mobiles use 90fps in majority apps also in games. OnePlus 9 Pro don't support 90fps in game but OnePlus 7T series support 90fps in game. Charging time also take more than 45 minutes (1-100%) while the mobile is turned off, but the company told that it takes 30 minutes to fully charge(1-100%) the mobile.

2. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jul 24, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 9 Pro Stellar Black , Jul 24, 2021 :
    The charge speed is measured and defined at 25°C ambient temp with "device" temp 25°C with screen off during the whole charge.

Not sure on the screen issue though. Some situations have an overlay that could affect the black. Are the issues happening both at full brightness and low brightness levels? Indoors or at bright sunlight?

Caomhin likes this.
  3. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jul 24, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 9 Pro Stellar Black , Jul 24, 2021 :
    Regarding 120 Hz. You can get full control of this via the app AutoHz. It does not mean all games automatically can use 90 fps or 120 fps though.
    Use bubbles in chat apps? Many get issues with that if they leave many bubbles up. said:
    "I have myself replicated an issue with using bubbles. If having a few bubbles up and locking the device without shutting them down (seems to happen more often the more bubbles you have up at the same time).
    One of the things that can happen is non responsive unlocks (simply black and unresponsive, even includes the power button) but also lags and other strange behaviour like CPU frequency not operating like normal.
    After having disabled bubbles it never happens for me.
    But if enable again and open up 5 bubbles at the same time and not closing them the system can get into so much trouble it might need a forced reboot or even reboots it self between 5-15 minutes of time of random lock and unlock attempts.
    So you might want to try to disable bubbles. It might help. At least for now until a solution is found.
    I have reported this and gathered as many logs with proof as possible to the bughunters. If more people want to report and gather proof it would be great. But try to gather proof of the issues and troubles happening before an actual reboot. Logs created with an automatic reboot seems to be troublesome since you can't predict and make a screenshot exactly when it happens anyway... "

Caomhin likes this.