software development via OnePlus 7

1. Ajay_kumar.AJ
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2020

Ajay_kumar.AJ , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 2, 2020 :
    We need update about the system stability between the apps and os sometimes the apps will be not responding the stability between the apps and os was not God in some apps

2. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Jun 2, 2020

Artemus. , Jun 2, 2020 :
    Your post is lacking severe punctuation.

pablofg1978, kmchmk and Ajay_kumar.AJ like this.
  3. DMaarten
    Honeycomb Jun 2, 2020

4. anupmehra
    Honeycomb Jun 2, 2020

anupmehra , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 2, 2020 :
    If you are experiencing heavy lagging within apps, I would suggest to make a fresh start from scratch. Do a factory reset, update to latest stable build available for your device. Pain in the a**, but would be worth it given your situation.

5. Moin2200
    KitKat Jun 2, 2020

Moin2200 , Jun 2, 2020 :
    If you are experiencing any bugs please use the appropriate section of the forum as the developers don't use this platform, only the users.

And if you are experiencing mayor errors or stability issues i suggest a factory reset. Or contact support immediately.

Ajay_kumar.AJ likes this.
  6. Davidson1987
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2020

Davidson1987 , Sep 24, 2020 :
    To receive a complete and informative answer, you should describe your situation more detailed. You didn't really say that much, to get a piece of advice, so if you really want to clarify this, please be more specific about your issue. I didn't fully understand what you need and what is the problem, but if you're interested in an apm software, then take a look at gitential.com, there I found a very nice article about the benefits of application performance monitoring, and you can choose the best of the best. I hope I helped, even though I'm not entirely sure.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020

7. Nkheni
    Gingerbread Dec 30, 2020