Software Update Excitement Thread

1. rohitmarines
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 4, 2019

2. rohitmarines

3. BeingIncog
    Nougat Feb 4, 2019

BeingIncog , Feb 4, 2019 :
    install inware app and get me screenshot of extra section of system tab!!! thanks!!!

4. keithgpowell

keithgpowell , Feb 4, 2019 :
    Of course "we" want proof and logic.
    You(plural) may not be "fooling around" but their are some foolish people and literally fools here making all sorts of false claims and illogical conclusions.
    If we then point this out, then "we" get called fanboys(whatever is that - are their fangirls?) in the pay of OP, or we get freebies. And if we praise OP3/t and say we are not concerned about π

rohitmarines and BeingIncog like this.
  5. rohitmarines

rohitmarines , Feb 4, 2019 :
    I already installed the app ...which extra section u r asking ...be specific

6. UMaheshReddy
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2019

7. BeingIncog
    Nougat Feb 4, 2019

system tab!!! the first tab/page, scroll down all the way!!!

8. rohitmarines

i got ur point and checked ...it says treble not supported ....don't know why but XDA site says that it's a treble ROM ....who is wrong ? XDA or the inware app?

9. rohitmarines

RoverX and BeingIncog like this.
  10. BeingIncog
    Nougat Feb 4, 2019

what if i said you, you didn't read the thing properly, first get some proper knowledge!!! [​IMG]

11. rohitmarines

agree ...thanks to enlighten me

keithgpowell likes this.
  12. BeingIncog
    Nougat Feb 4, 2019

pleasure is all mine!!! [​IMG]

keithgpowell likes this.
  13. rohitmarines

mate sry for my hard language but ...you guys also realise that OnePlus is making things worse by delaying the update ....they should have been a little specific about when the pie would be released ..like first quarter of 2019 or something so that the resentment would have been minimal

N1535505613385 likes this.
  14. rohitmarines

they themselves are responsible for all these ....every person is different ...and have different outlook to see things ...so they are the ones who made up all these .....I still respect OnePlus for Thier commendable efforts. I am an Indian and I know OnePlus is better then all here. but I am angry on them for not giving pie to my device till date

15. Suresh Ando
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2019

M_Manraj_Singh_21 likes this.
  16. HardArtiFact
    Eclair Feb 4, 2019

HardArtiFact , Feb 4, 2019 :
    I understand that updates are exciting but I have a question; Why do we need security updates? Why Google pushes it monthly? I means phones with older security patches are working fine so why new security update?

17. Arsath1994
    Froyo Feb 4, 2019

Arsath1994 , Feb 4, 2019 :
    whatever, I am waiting for official update includes bluetooth audio tuner for one plus 5T, I saw that was given in beta version!

18. keithgpowell

keithgpowell , Feb 4, 2019 :
    Well, that banter went down like a lead balloon! Unless some Swedes read it.

The 2tv shirt doesn't help much identifying your ethnicity either. Their are many such TV stations. On the other hand, the reversed "R" could be a clue?

19. Vicky_R_Vicky
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2019

20. p51d007
    KitKat Feb 4, 2019

p51d007 , Feb 4, 2019 :
    Thanks for the people that put up with the betas, but my days of downloading every new release are long gone.
    When I get home in the evening, I put the phone down and unless someone calls, it doesn't get touched.
    I just go for the official release software.

Khushu900 and keithgpowell like this.