Software Update Excitement Thread

1. sir1jaguar
    Gingerbread Apr 8, 2019

sir1jaguar , Apr 8, 2019 :
    B_Wrath

All words again.

You talk about reading court cases and books by highly regarded authors. But, did you even read the image above the text? The graph which shows the timeline? Read it.

Even a first grader will read the entire thing before barking.

Dude,

Even a judge will slap your face...

We are ONLY talking about the said QUOTATION, nothing else!

I already showed it to a professor & engineers, and we have the same analysis.

NOW, if you will tell me that there is more, then I'm NOT barking about those, as it wasn't the case of contention we are talking about.

It's like I'm talking to a kindergarten, who didn't even know if Earth is round or flat.

You're grasping at straw...

Don't u really get it?!?

God, just shut up!

2. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Apr 8, 2019

B_Wrath , Apr 8, 2019 :
    I'm sure a judge will slap you. The image is part of the quote.
    And proper engineers should have laughed at you, because drawings and images are the language of engineers. I don't know how you survived without knowing to read the entire thing before claiming something.
    You talk about interpretation, but fail to see the entire quote.

You are the one grasping at straws. Give up. Accept that you have made a mistake and move on.

3. sir1jaguar
    Gingerbread Apr 8, 2019

B_Wrath

I'm sure a judge will slap you. The image is part of the quote.
    And proper engineers should have laughed at you, because drawings and images are the language of engineers. I don't know how you survived without knowing to read the entire thing before claiming something.
    You talk about interpretation, but fail to see the entire quote.

You are the one grasping at straws. Give up. Accept that you have made a mistake and move on.

Lol @ give up!

And I'm NOT the one who interpret that quotation.

Maybe you're reading something else & ADDING more, that I said is NOT included in what I'm trying to inculcate in your thick head.

Don't make us laugh, as you're just trying to save your face here.

Even the person who did that statement can't even touch my knowledge in linguistics.

We know, you will NOT give up, and I'll give that to you...

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019

4. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Apr 8, 2019

B_Wrath , Apr 8, 2019 :
    Man. Boast about yourself all you want, but you are wrong. All your claims of living in Austin, having a linguistic professor interpret nonsense, you just made a simple mistake of not reading the entire thread before barking something.

Basic common sense dictates that one must read the entire post before claiming something.

5. sir1jaguar
    Gingerbread Apr 8, 2019

By the way,

You're just reusing my words & trying to be like the person "who knows it more, and you're wrong".

READ only the QUOTATION that I shared, and don't ADD anything that you think CAN help your case.

If we are in the court now, you will be laugh at, as you're trying to insinuate a different scenario to what I'm trying to ask & share to you.

Goodness gracious, you really don't get it!

I feel bad for you, I really do...

6. sir1jaguar
    Gingerbread Apr 8, 2019

B_Wrath

Man. Boast about yourself all you want, but you are wrong. All your claims of living in Austin, having a linguistic professor interpret nonsense, you just made a simple mistake of not reading the entire thread before barking something.

Basic common sense dictates that one must read the entire post before claiming something.

For your information,

I'm taking a screenshot of your rebuttal and sharing to a group chat, and all of them who doesn't know and care about OnePlus are saying, "you're just spouting non sense diatribe".

I was only talking about 1 particular quotation, but you're adding more, that I said, I don't ******* give a damn, as we only did the interpretation of the said quote, NOTHING ELSE!

For goodness sake, B_WRATH whoever you are, use your ******* common sense...

Ok?!?

I think, that's all for me tonight.

Take a deep breath, then drink LOTS of water...

Have a great day/night to y'all

7. GopalB.
    Nougat Apr 8, 2019

Mr_Cyrox and B_Wrath like this.
  8. robin143
    Gingerbread Apr 8, 2019

robin143 , Apr 8, 2019 :
    9.0.4 for oneplus 6 has several bugs . Battery draining , heating issue ,over heating while charging , can't hold calls (not a network issue) , etc.. i have reported log related to all issues.
    Now it is 2 months , i am struggling with all issues.
    A company should give first preference to customer satisfaction
    The above mentioned problem is also faced by everyone , u can see different post related to it in OnePlus community.

After every update battery life decreases. 9.0.2 update oneplus6 was poor battery life. but after updating to 9.0.3 solved the problem. but after again updating to 9.0.4 again battery draining and heating issues.
    I feel i wasted my money in purchasing my phone. Pls solve all the issues.

Before releasing any update , pls ensure no battery draining , no heating issues and no any other bugs .

9.0.3 for OnePlus was good update for battery life and it has no heating issue.
    Pls use 9.0.3 update as a benchmark for battery life.

9. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Apr 8, 2019

B_Wrath , Apr 8, 2019 :
    You are just as dumb as it gets. You spoke about court cases, tell me one thing, is any case argued on the basis of a single quote or the entire evidence?

Man, for all the claims you did of being a knowledgeable guy, you don't possess an ounce of common sense.

You share any screenshot you want within your group for self validation. But you are an idiot in front of everyone here. You don't make any sense.

Stop making a fool of yourself.

Mr_Cyrox and GopalB. like this.
  10. nideesh666
    Eclair Apr 8, 2019

11. jasprjay
    Gingerbread Apr 8, 2019

12. heysushant
    Donut Apr 8, 2019

sir1jaguar and nideesh666 like this.
  13. nideesh666
    Eclair Apr 8, 2019

elfarhan and sir1jaguar like this.
  14. Vibhs45
    Froyo Apr 9, 2019

Vibhs45 , Apr 9, 2019 :
    Seriously, the people who were closing the threads about software updates and calling them fools are doing the same thing here as well. Actually, people asking for updates are fools for them because they know everything. This thread was created to let the dogs bark as much as they can without anyone noticing. And the same people are doing the same thing here because actually OP is now #NeverAgain. Asking has become begging and I am sure nobody from OP gives a damn about this thread. They are also happy that they have caged the dogs here.

15. tex87
    Marshmallow Apr 9, 2019

tex87 , Apr 9, 2019 :
    yep! pathetic OP! :(

elfarhan likes this.
  16. nideesh666
    Eclair Apr 10, 2019

nideesh666 , Apr 10, 2019 :
    ya every one are serious about that one plus doesn't have too many phones to build a software update y they are not releasing a software update monthly oatch i dont even understand again rheytare saying they are Neversettle

17. Vibhs45
    Froyo Apr 10, 2019

Vibhs45 , Apr 10, 2019 :
    Bro... There are 2 days left in you SO CALLED bi monthly schedule... Let's see if OP keeps their word and Since you look like an avid OP defender, tell me one thing... are you also among those who used to close threads and now you have a problem people talking here. If there is an update before 12th, you win or else please think twice before harassing people here as well.

elfarhan likes this.
  18. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Apr 10, 2019

B_Wrath , Apr 10, 2019 :
    Tell me. Where is it given that it it exactly 2 months? It's approximate 2 months. I don't see you guys crying foul when you got updates twice in a month. So what's wrong in giving it a day or two late?

And if you think I'm a OP defender, you are sadly mistaken. I am one of the harshest critics, if you have ever followed my posts here. I only take offense on stupidity. Put up a valid argument with facts, I am more than glad to accept I am wrong, if that's the case.

But most of the people here on the other hand, only like to claim baseless allegations. I have hardly seen a dozen meaningful discussions.

So, if you have a valid claim, back it up with data and we have have a meaningful discussion. But if you only want to rant, I will be hard on you.

Dresa91 likes this.
  19. Vibhs45
    Froyo Apr 10, 2019

Vibhs45 , Apr 10, 2019 :
    Listen dude... If you want a war of words , I dont have time for that. Updates have to be bimonthly, period. Earlier stable used to release 2 to 3 days after beta. can you tell me why betas are always on schedule and not stable and there are tons of features which never made it to stable. Don't we deserve that? You are good at commenting on squirrels, I hope u know what I mean so do that and be happy. Dont mess around here or the dogs here will eat your technologically advanced brains. And I am not making a presentation to the CEO of OP for which I have to present facts and data. Be a little helpful and do some research. on why stable updates are not on schedule. You are going to be a great help. Or else, Sqirrels are the best thing u can do.

elfarhan likes this.
  20. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Apr 10, 2019

B_Wrath , Apr 10, 2019 :
    Such a long paragraph of nonsense.
    You are the one who should do a research.
    With reference to the update schedule, almost 4 betas will constitute a stable build. Again, not all features will be given.
    You don't know anything about what a beta and stable is but you cry here asking for updates 3 days after a beta release.
    And I don't understand this fascination with squirrels you have. Is that supposed to make some sense?