1. E1609068229151
    Cupcake Dec 27, 2020

2. the_iron_mask
    Cupcake Dec 27, 2020

kunu7458 and WEBSDCOOL like this.
  3. pAiN_
    Honeycomb Dec 28, 2020

pAiN_ , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 28, 2020 :
    Update will be delivered when it's ready. And no ETAs.

4. gyan0621
    Froyo Dec 28, 2020

5. TheMysticalShaman
    Honeycomb Dec 28, 2020

TheMysticalShaman , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 28, 2020 :
    There is no ETA because the OnePlus software engineers are incompetent and just programming blindly not knowing what they are doing. If they knew what they were doing, they would basically know how close they are to completion. They are buffoons. Or worse, slackers who work part time or very little time on the project. Or incompetent slackers. It will be ready when the Bozo engineers get lucky and find a working solution with some bugs. It is impossible for them to release anything without bugs. Slow and incompetent

6. the_reckoner
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 28, 2020

the_reckoner , via OnePlus 7 , Dec 28, 2020 :
    My gut says that they're understaffed

caillean_Byrne and bplesa like this.
  7. pAiN_
    Honeycomb Dec 28, 2020

pAiN_ , Dec 28, 2020 :
    The update regarding oneplus android 11 is that the closed beta was released for 7 series dec 24 , the update shall arrive for the open beta soon as it's only available as hydrogen OS closed beta.

Pawan Sapkota likes this.
  8. shaft22
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2020

shaft22 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 28, 2020 :
    I thought that OnePlus would be getting updates as Pixel, but instead of this they did some stupid things like OnePlus Nord. I don't want change phone every year for getting a latest Android, I wanna get updates and improvements. For now I'm disappointed and I will not choose OnePlus again. OnePlus 7 Pro is a fresh phone, please, release Android 11 for open beta users

anonymoususer007 likes this.
  9. rhyd1am
    KitKat Dec 29, 2020

rhyd1am , via OnePlus Community App , Dec 29, 2020 :
    You want updates like a Pixel? Then you should have bought a Pixel 🤷‍♂️

Fatih Aşkın and pablofg1978 like this.
  10. zhengfu123
    Eclair Dec 29, 2020

zhengfu123 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 29, 2020 :
    Welp, oneplus does market their devices has quick update schedule, some people get oneplus because of the fast update promises, but look at where we are now

11. Nighthawk777
    Froyo Dec 29, 2020

Nighthawk777 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Dec 29, 2020 :
    Lol
    Did you just arrive yesterday on this planet?

People see YouTube videos and buy phones considering what they say is true, in fact it is OnePlus who buys them to say that OP give fastest updates currently in the market after pixel.
    Thousands maybe millions have bought OP phones by listening to youtubers rubbish.

Moral of the story:- don't trust YouTubers and OnePlus overall and discourage friends not to buy their phones, it's false advertising.

WEBSDCOOL likes this.
  12. rhyd1am
    KitKat Dec 29, 2020

Can't speak for anyone else, but I don't base my purchases on YouTube videos. I do my own research and base my purchases on my needs and requirements.

Where exactly have you seen these advertisements saying that after the Pixel line, OnePlus provide the fastest updates on the market? I'm guessing it was one of those oh so reliable YouTubers again!

Moral of the story - Be your own person, make your own decisions, and have more realistic expectations 🤷‍♂️

Alex.242 and D.Sai Suhail Baba like this.
  13. Nighthawk777
    Froyo Dec 29, 2020

People who don't have knowledge fall for such nuisance, they are obviously not so genius like you.
    And it's not an advertisement, why would youtubers reveal anything about how they have been bought?
    i wonder how genius like you don't watch everything on YouTube and see that they are scamming people into believing anything.

14. Nighthawk777
    Froyo Dec 29, 2020

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020

Janne72, bcharles99 and WEBSDCOOL like this.
  15. Nighthawk777
    Froyo Dec 29, 2020

Well if you don't know how OP markets themselves about how they are the fastest in rolling latest updates or maybe you know it and you are choosing to roll over your eyes, it's just says how you are such a blind stupid fan of OP 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️.
    I can't find any other reason to explain your idiocy.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020

WEBSDCOOL likes this.
  16. rhyd1am
    KitKat Dec 29, 2020

Don't mistake me for being any kind of fanboy. Those who know me on here know very well that there have been many occasions where I have called out OnePlus.
    This instance however is not (or at least shouldn't be) even an issue. With the exception of the OP2 (my first major fall out with OnePlus), they have one of the best track records for overall support of their devices.
    Those crying out because Android 11 isn't arriving fast enough, are the same individuals who are going to be screaming out for help to get back to stable builds when they find that there are bugs in the open betas. Oneplus have confirmed Android 11 is coming to both the 7 series and 6 series devices, so a little patience is all that's needed. Your phone will still function quite normally on Android 10 🙄
    Anyhow, arguing here isn't going to get things moving any quicker, so I'm gonna go enjoy my day 🙂

17. SiRiU5J
    Cupcake Dec 29, 2020

SiRiU5J , Dec 29, 2020 :
    Maybe promises for Hydrogen OS just doesn't apply to OOS, but OnePlus did give an ETA during the Hydrogen 11 release conference on the PPT. BTW, Hydrogen OS closed beta on OP7/7T/7T Pro has been available to those in closed beta, so I guess the decryption issue has been solved. Or maybe OOS has a totally different set of engineers that are enjoying their holiday.

Insane_Butcher likes this.
  18. Nighthawk777
    Froyo Dec 29, 2020

To quote you, "You want updates like a Pixel? Then you should have bought a Pixel 🤷‍♂️".
    Now my question is, weren't you the one passing your judgement which ultimately led to arguing?
    But yeah whatever helps you sleep, also i am not big on arguing either.
    Enjoy your day. 🍻

Enigmaxregrem likes this.
  19. Dipto79
    Gingerbread Dec 29, 2020

20. Sumanth1999
    Cupcake Dec 29, 2020