SOLD. i've been dreaming of an Apple Android. i smell a winner.

1. kcabagnot
    Honeycomb Oct 28, 2015

kcabagnot , Oct 28, 2015 :

cool story bro..... you work for OP for free... and im the sheep? makes sense.

and just cus you read some articles about apple cases.... you know exactly how their situation goes? lol.. how about u just focus on your beloved company that hasnt met your expectations yet. more power to you.

you OP sheep are just cheap sheep. i guess youre not a fan of mercedes or bmw either... i mean 4 wheels and a body caaaaaaaaaaaant be worth tens of thousands of dollars right? cheers

sfomin likes this.
  2. gaster
    Moderator Moderator Oct 28, 2015

gaster , Oct 28, 2015 :
    To work for somehing that i like and get by this more education about Tech and some other stuff it's a pleasure at all. Also i remind you. Type in Google Apple loses fights in courts. And you will find out what the cases talk about. Or you want me to remind you that the SAR of the iPhone is the higher from all the current devices. Apple seems to care about the human's health right? Or maybe they think of us like sheeps? :rolleyes:

And the point is that i am seeing all this from a company that exist many years and still have issues. Or do i have to remind you the iPhone 5 fail. That the batteries was faulty and the Apple gave the right to their users to replace it in a Apple's service center. A new device with officialy faulty batteries? Really an experience action by Apple right? :rolleyes:

OnePlus is about 2 years and i can think with logic that they can't be perfect so fast while other companies that many years is on the market experiencing issues as well. So i can have some patient and don't feel that bad from the time that i am giving 300-400 euro than 800-1000

meatandy likes this.
  3. kcabagnot
    Honeycomb Oct 28, 2015

i know you're not talking about apple's service center as if OP has one.
    and in youre research.. when has another company downgraded with a new product. OP had nfc and dont put it in OPT cus it wasnt "popular". riiiiight. cheap sheep move. OP should be grateful to learn from big brother apple and samsung.... not think cus they had one decent phone, theyr a FLAGSHIP KILLER and HYPE stuff up. vanilla ice one hit wonder much?

so OP doesnt think of you guys as sheep? is that why they hold contest for you to just get an invite? did you paint your car OP or make a poster.. or dance on a strip pole for them? does OP have 1O ways to sell your soul just to get an invite to a DIY phone? and what happened to the launch faiL? all kinds of months preparing and counting down... just to be NOT READY. hmmmmmmmmm

sfomin likes this.
  4. gaster

gaster , Oct 28, 2015 :
    Hahaha. As much as your answer has this way, you look the absolute sheep of Apple buddy. No i don't use any paint of that. I don't know if you do with the Apple. Also i don't need NFC to have a Flagship Killer. Of course is a lack and it should included it. But not for anyone. Because i know many people that looks in the core stuff than an NFC they will not use or they will use 1 time per 5 months. So my funny friend. Be proud for your choices and let me be proud as well for mine :rolleyes:

P.S Downgrade? SD 810, 4GB DDR4 RAM, Fingerprint Sensor. 3300mhA battery. Better Tech Camera. I don't see any downgrade but the opposite. NFC as i said for me and QC is not a problem

meatandy likes this.
  5. kcabagnot
    Honeycomb Oct 28, 2015

hmmm... so everything sounds great but then whats up with all the returns buddy?
    maybe OP makes phones with bugs included to give guys like you FREE WORK on your own time to deal with it. lol.

no you dont need NFC to have a flagship killer... your OP labeled that. but ummmm... who exactly have they killed? hmmmmmmm

like i said.. all those great big numbers yet OP is just a little baby in a big boy's world.. crying n making Noise to get attention. and at the end of the day... fail. lol

QC not a problem ... lolol. ok.. watever makes u sleep at night. i didnt know OP raised blind sheep

6. kcabagnot
    Honeycomb Oct 28, 2015

oh i almost forgot... rumor has it the new OP X miggggght have NFC.. hmmmmm
    would your all mighty flagship killing company add a useless 1 out of 5 month use feature??
    hmmmmmm

7. Fonetix
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 28, 2015

Fonetix , Oct 28, 2015 :
    Actually that's not true. The Chinese invented portable hand cannons, and these indeed were the first guns in history. Kublai Khan's Chinese opponents used it

pa5t1s likes this.
  8. joem01
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2015

joem01 , Oct 28, 2015 :
    i was a huge HTC user for years. Loved the M7. Loved the M8 even more. but those cameras. WTF. Beyond terrible.

I like the idea of where HTC is going with things - knowing they can't compete with the samsungs/apple of the world. still, the size of that battery worries me a bit. granted, perhaps with the processor/screen combo, it wont matter, but I dunno. Android is a power hungry OS when actually utilizing it's capabilities. (not talking about the screen-on time whores, running in Airplane mode all day).

I'll be curious to see how things shake out. That said, it's the most shameless copy of an iPhone ever made. and I don't want to hear that apple copied HTC first. they never copied anything from HTC as blatantly as this design copies from Apple.

9. kcabagnot
    Honeycomb Oct 28, 2015

since when was shameless copying a bad thing? i never understood the whining behind it. did we not copy during tests? do we not copy lovemaking moves we see in prOn?
    do whatever it takes to make the best phone. iphone sells phones double the price.. so why not try to get some of that money?

camera cant be thaaaaaaaaaat bad now. lol might just get a 6p myself.. but i like this size.

10. joem01
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2015

joem01 , Oct 28, 2015 :
    no, they said it's the best camera fitted to an HTC device. with that said, it's still nowhere in the same league as the iphone or s6. then again, neither is the OP2. it's decent, but not as good.

11. jimberkas
    KitKat Oct 28, 2015

12. John j
    Jelly Bean Oct 28, 2015

John j , Oct 28, 2015 :
    Only in op2.

13. BassVity
    Jelly Bean Oct 28, 2015

14. wizard
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 28, 2015

15. DRCH
    Marshmallow Oct 28, 2015

DRCH , Oct 28, 2015 :
    So is the iPhone ;)

pa5t1s likes this.
  16. joem01
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2015

joem01 , Oct 28, 2015 :
    because it looks like an iphone, running Android.

17. mingchin
    Honeycomb Oct 28, 2015

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015

pa5t1s likes this.
  18. Salimbhombal
    Eclair Oct 28, 2015

Salimbhombal , Oct 28, 2015 :
    I had two htc phones and they turned out to be disaster after just 4 weeks and after sales service is horrible

19. Skf123
    Marshmallow Oct 28, 2015

Skf123 , Oct 28, 2015 :
    The iPhone does have the best GPU by far though.

20. gaster

gaster , Oct 28, 2015 :
    Flagship is different for anyone. Simple. It's like when i chose the red blue color of t-shirt instead of black for example. I am satisfied with 300 and 400 euro and i don't pay more just for a brand. Can't be more single. About the sheep. You are the only blind one and i can see it from your answers. You just bla bla without points. You don't even accept the false of Apple with the courts. So i think in the night i can hear you speaking with "beeee"

A Flagship should have all the last tech stuff to called a flagship. But i remind you. For me and my expactations the 400 euro for OP2, yes. It makes it a Flagship. You are not forced to buy it if you don't like. Why you are still here then if you don't like OnePlus and their products? A hater maybe that really wants to make a noise and feel important to the community? :rolleyes: Sleep well too pal

As a new company it's very logical in my opinion to they want check their luck in a mid-range device as well. Apple did the iPhone C but they weren't so happy at all with the selling numbers. Did they fail then? Depends in your words. Yes