76.3%
  2. No

22 vote(s)
    28.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. pmdsp
    Honeycomb May 7, 2015

pmdsp , May 7, 2015 :
    What operating system of windows are you using? If you are using windows 7, use these below drivers. You don't have to boot into test mode if you use below drivers. Tested on windows 7.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xm4iq2rtg4rtb38/Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (1).rar?dl=0

2. juicemane
    Eclair May 7, 2015

juicemane , May 7, 2015 :
    im on windows 8.1
    i just skipped and tried anyways but now it says the 'hash' from the qualcom folder cant be located. the qualcom folder that i download (as listed in the original post) is called qualcom 2012, and not the same as the qualcome displayed in the photos that were posted...not sure if that matters

3. pmdsp
    Honeycomb May 7, 2015

pmdsp , May 7, 2015 :
    Just use any one driver. The drives which i gave you earlier has only been tested on windows 7, it may or may not work on windows 8.1.
    But the drivers that are in the original post should work regardless of any windows OS (test on XP, windows 7, windows 8.1, windows 10). If you are not able to put your device to test mode then i would suggest barrow a windows 7 PC from a friend and try.
    Don,t rush, go slow.
    Reboot the PC.
    1, Run the dseo13b tool as Administrator and chose the test mode, reboot.
    2, Connect the phone first to your computer, open device manager.
    keep holding volumeup+power till you see the device QHSUSB_BULK.
    3, Try loading the driver manually. If for some reason you are not able to load the drivers manually then run the below 2 commends and reboot you will be able to load the drivers.

A, Open CMD as a administrator.

B, Run these below 2 commends

bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS

bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON

PeteT, submerged and juicemane like this.
  4. juicemane
    Eclair May 7, 2015

juicemane , May 7, 2015 :
    ok, this dropbox file worked, thanks

you are are lifesaver man. CM11S is loading up now. Thank you so much for your help. I was about to unwillingly purchase a samsung device. you are the best

pmdsp likes this.
  5. gaster
    Lollipop Moderator May 7, 2015

gaster , May 7, 2015 :
    That's a very useful guide for the people that they are facing issues like this. Thanks for sharing. I will stick it and the Admins of course can unstick it if they think that it doesn't need :)

rez1_k and pmdsp like this.
  6. pmdsp
    Honeycomb May 7, 2015

pmdsp , May 7, 2015 :
    Cheers for that.

gaster likes this.
  7. pmdsp
    Honeycomb May 7, 2015

pmdsp , May 7, 2015 :
    glad it helped. I know how it feels when your phones doesn't reboot or go to fastboot mode. Been there once.

8. sabzzsr
    Cupcake May 7, 2015

sabzzsr , May 7, 2015 :
    Hey, My computer doesn't even recognise my opo as QHSUSB_BULK it just says unknown device?? I've tried to update and install the drivers but im just greeted with a error box. Any idea what's going on? I'm on Windows 7 btw

9. pmdsp
    Honeycomb May 8, 2015

pmdsp , May 8, 2015 :
    Windows is loading some reandom driver that is why unknown device is shown.
    Uninstall the unknown driver and manually install the driver given In the thread. Make sure you boot into windows test mode or use the windows 7 driver if you are on windows 7.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xm4iq2rtg4rtb38/Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (1).rar?dl=0

10. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow May 8, 2015

Ceasedd , May 8, 2015 :
    Thanks,gonna save this one in case I brick it.

11. sabzzsr
    Cupcake May 8, 2015

sabzzsr , May 8, 2015 :
    I've uninstalled the driver and restarted into test mode, just nothing seems. I'm not able to update the drivers at all as you can see here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/che...own-device-t3102813/post60594848#post60594848

12. pmdsp
    Honeycomb May 8, 2015

pmdsp , May 8, 2015 :
    Are you sure you following the steps correctly? Those screenshots on XDA looks different.
    Suggest to try on a different laptop with windows 7.

Connect the phone to laptop first and than keep holding the volumeup+power till you see the device in the device manager.

13. bgibson72
    Froyo May 8, 2015

bgibson72 , May 8, 2015 :
    None of the downloads are working from Mega for me. The Mega logo comes up on the site, the progress ring completes, but then nothing...just like my OnePlus. FML.

14. pmdsp
    Honeycomb May 8, 2015

pmdsp , May 8, 2015 :
    Try on google chrome.

15. bgibson72
    Froyo May 8, 2015

bgibson72 , May 8, 2015 :
    Yup, thats what I was using.

EDIT: Seems to be working now. Must have been too much traffic or something...thanks!

16. bgibson72
    Froyo May 8, 2015

17. IMNOTL8
    Cupcake May 8, 2015

IMNOTL8 , May 8, 2015 :
    Any chance this would work with a bricked Kindle Fire HDX that is being recognized by Windows 7 as QHSUSB_BULK? I had flashed a Nexus mod system on the Kindle. Just wondering if this would be a way of reviving the Kindle! Thanks...

18. pmdsp
    Honeycomb May 9, 2015

pmdsp , May 9, 2015 :
    Ha, the red line. Re-try again you are almost there. Try deleting the drivers and reloading them.

19. pmdsp
    Honeycomb May 9, 2015

pmdsp , May 9, 2015 :
    Any device which has Qualcomm chip will be recognised as QHSUSB_BULK.
    Not sure the fastboot mode for OPO will help your device bootup in fastboot mode.
    Another think is we can modify the files associated with the tool Msm8974DownloadTool and make it load kindle fire fastboot if the software are available.

20. pokaichiam
    Cupcake May 9, 2015

pokaichiam , May 9, 2015 :
    I've tried your guide and bricked my phone.
    I was able to install drivers Qualcomm HS-USBLoader 9008.
    Was able to run Msm9874DownloadTool.exe via and old laptop on XP to get fastboot (get 3 asian characters fastboot)
    Tried your https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/rollback-to-cm11s-from-cm12-with-a-single-click.305397/page-5
    It finishes however it wont boot anything nor can it go into fastboot anymore.
    So I've had to uninstall driver, reinstalled MSM9874
    Any suggestions?