[Solved/Closed] Alexa - Oneplus TV Not responding via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DexAnant , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , May 12, 2021 :
    Hi, I just bought a new OnePlus Q1 Pro TV and I'm quite happy with it. There's just one thing happening strange... Just as i bought it, I was able to connect it to alexa and it was working fine with it but as of yesterday whenever i tell alexa to turn the tv on/off she says - "Sorry, The OnePlus TV isn't Responding". I waited till today if it would've been resolved on its own but is seems it hasn't. If anyone faced or knows the solution recently please advise. Thanks

2. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert May 12, 2021

Best Answer
    Venky61 , May 12, 2021 :
    Hey,
    You can try disabling OnePlus TV Skill, remove TV from list of devices and redo the connection. That mostly helps.

3. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Lollipop May 12, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , May 12, 2021 :
    If the TV is plugged in but powered off, it isn't connected to Wifi, so alexa cannot respond.
    Alexa can only wake/put the TV on sleep when you ask alexa to turn on/off oneplus tv.

4. DexAnant , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , May 12, 2021 :
    Thank you so much my friend. Sorry had to open a thread for this small of an issue. Thanks again its perfectly fine now! 😃👍

Venky61 likes this.
  5. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert May 12, 2021

Venky61 , May 12, 2021 :
    No worries... Glad that it helped. Next time do a quick search before posting a thread. You will find the solution to most of the issues.
    Closing the thread as Solved.

Funk Wizard and DexAnant like this.