Apologies, this thread has been deleted by author.
First and foremost, please take a backup of all your sensitive data, media etc.
Once done, follow the below:
1. Reboot into Stock Recovery
2. Factory Reset the Device and Select Wipe All
3. Reboot into fastboot mode and connect to your pc
4. Use the command: factboot devices to check if your device is connected if it gives you the serial key
5. Use the command: fastboot oem lock and your device will give you the selection screen.
6. Select Lock Device from the volume rockers and use power button to confirm your selection.
7. Device will be locked and will boot into OOS
You may restore your backup once you boot into OS
Apologies, this post has been deleted by author.
In that case, you lose your data unfortunately as you tried to lock the device with root or mods like magisk/modules etc.
What's gone is gone now. simply factory reset from recovery and follow what I mentioned in the earlier post, it will work
Glad it worked, stay stock is the best approach going forward. I will mark your case solved.
#powerofcommunity – PROJECT C Recap and Survey
by dsmonteiro, 2021-09-28