[SOLVED] Wanna go back to CM11s, help me ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jabiraj1
    Honeycomb May 4, 2015

Jabiraj1 , May 4, 2015 :
    Hey I was happily using my OPO with stock CM11s and never was too excited about 12 but all of a sudden I found a CM 12 Zip file and flashed it with the original recovery system. But now I wanna go back but idont know how , can anybody help me?
    I never unlocked the bootloader and i also dont have twrp . Since i already have cm12 installed now i am not being able to unlock bootloader or get twrp what do i do and Just to let you know I am not an expert on these internal modification of opo.

Majamulli likes this.
  2. gringoboy
    Lollipop May 4, 2015

gringoboy , May 4, 2015 :
    Have a look here. He knows what he's talking about. Just follow the steps precisely, or ask on here if you don't understand. You probably need to root, but I'm not certain.
    Why are you changing back already?

3. return.of.octobot
    Jelly Bean May 4, 2015

return.of.octobot , May 4, 2015 :
    Being on COS12 does not prevent you from unlocking your bootloader or installing a custom recovery.

I have to as though, if you didn't want to upgrade.. Why did you?

4. Majamulli
    KitKat May 4, 2015

Majamulli , May 4, 2015 :
    OnePlus support sends out a "fix" for everyone who has an issue with his phone, no matter what it is, because it helps with absolutely everything.

Amazingly enough it really would help in your case. It just resets your phone and installs an earlier version of CM. Then you can upgrade as far as you want. Really easy and you cant really mess things up.

Here's the link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/oneplussupport/ONEPLUS ONE-FIX-Windows.zip

Edit: It would of course wipe your phone, wipe everything as it's a "fix".

Last edited: May 4, 2015

cseybert and Jabiraj1 like this.
  5. Jabiraj1
    Honeycomb May 4, 2015

Jabiraj1 , May 4, 2015 :
    thank you so much it worked perfectly .

Majamulli likes this.
  6. CrownedSusanoo
    Honeycomb May 4, 2015

CrownedSusanoo , May 4, 2015 :
    Did this download really work for you? Cause I really want to go back to cm11s and i don't wantt anything to happen to my opo seeing as it's tthe only phone i have now.

7. SomeSayImHandSome
    May 4, 2015

SomeSayImHandSome , May 4, 2015 :
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/easy-revert.292500/

8. return.of.octobot
    Jelly Bean May 4, 2015

return.of.octobot , May 4, 2015 :
    The download is just an auto-factory reset 'patch' (their words, not mine). If you're not confident in your ability to do this manually then it probably is a good option for you to consider.

9. CrownedSusanoo
    Honeycomb May 4, 2015

10. gringoboy
    Lollipop May 4, 2015

gringoboy , May 4, 2015 :
    Phone.
    Edit. I don't know lol. Maybe better to try download it on to your computer first. It does say windows in the title.

Last edited: May 4, 2015

11. CrownedSusanoo
    Honeycomb May 4, 2015

CrownedSusanoo , May 4, 2015 :
    a little hel would be nice. righ now i accidentally pt my pphone in a positon where it says fast boot mode and stays there. idk whats going on. trying to figure out what's going on.

12. CrownedSusanoo
    Honeycomb May 4, 2015

13. rikardo1979
    Community Veteran May 4, 2015