some of the things that I like in keynote.

1. Dextter
    Jelly Bean Nov 17, 2017

Dextter , Nov 17, 2017 :
    As I'm not able to see any pinned thread and I didn't find appropriate search results so I'm creating this thread.

As we all know many of us(OnePlus 5) users were criticising the launch of OnePlus 5T within just 6 months. here is the thing that carl said in keynote which I liked the most,

"If you have software update available for your phone, will you wait for half a year or a year to install it? because you got one recently. no you will try to get asap, same go with the hardware"

I found this reason very appropriate, like when OP 5 came out, verge made a video with interview of OnePlus owners in that pete lau clearly said that they would love to introduce something like infinity display but they don't have tech to do it.

so as soon as they got their hands on the appropriate display which can fulfill their demands they introduced 5T asap, makes sense to me.

Thing I didn't like about the 5T is that they removed telephoto lense and attached one more Normal focal length lense. so 5T will digitally zoom for those 2X zoom shots. RIP : telephoto lens. (2017-17)

Thanks.

2. Joyyy
    Jelly Bean Nov 17, 2017

Joyyy , Nov 17, 2017 :
    I got no problems with them releasing OnePlus 5T but they should still sell OnePlus 5 next to it, albeit for cheaper.

Completely phasing out OnePlus 5 after just few months is just strange

Dextter likes this.
  3. rwmchan
    Jelly Bean Nov 17, 2017

rwmchan , Nov 17, 2017 :
    in view of the company size and scale economy, it is better to stop production of 5 and only produce 5t instead.