Some recent update has broken the an app

1. Nirshan
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2020

Nirshan , Dec 1, 2020 :
    This is an app that I use very often and since yesterday it has stopped working. This is possible if any changes are exploiting root access or any special privileges.

is there a way in which I could find what is preventing these apps to load correctly? Like finding a debugging log?

Also is there a way in which I can revert any recent updates on the phone so that I can get these working.

Seriously since recently OnePlus devices used to be so good with their phones and software updates but now things are not so good.

Pokemon Go
    Ingress Prime
    1606814651796.jpg

1606814651835.jpg

2. Caomhin
    Community Hero 2020 Dec 1, 2020

Nirshan likes this.
  3. Nirshan
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2020

Nirshan , Dec 2, 2020 :
    I do not want to revert the app, I want to find out if there has been any change done to the os of the phone which I can revert. This app does not have an option to revert either and that does not work.

4. Caomhin
    Community Hero 2020 Dec 2, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Dec 2, 2020 :
    Report the issue directly to OnePlus Developers as a Bug report.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...uct-suggestions-on-oneplus-community.1002970/

And also contact OnePlus support directly to see if they have more information on your issue. Scroll down the page for contact and online chat details.

https://www.oneplus.com/support

5. Horsault
    Nougat Moderator Dec 2, 2020

Horsault , Dec 2, 2020 :
    You say in title that an update would be responsible.
    Which update did you perform? System or app?
    Which ROM are you running?
    As you're talking about root devices, did you root yours?

Caomhin likes this.
  6. Nirshan
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

Nirshan , Dec 4, 2020 :
    I am not exactly sure if it is an update which I am not aware of because the apps that I stated was working the day before and all of a sudden started not to work the next day. I might be wrong on that but still I am unable to get them working. I have not rooted the phone or done anything similar.

7. Horsault
    Nougat Moderator Dec 4, 2020