3. cabhay
    KitKat Jan 18, 2015

cabhay , Jan 18, 2015 :
    that should be a nurse or a doctor. i do not remember correctly

Naman Bhalla and Dhrumin226 like this.
  4. OxygenO2
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 18, 2015

OxygenO2 , Jan 18, 2015 :
    Paida to tumne bhi kiya did u tagged ur child ?
    Hurts na , show some maturity man
    35 sal k ho gye ho
    Thand rakho

5. hyber1234
    Honeycomb Jan 18, 2015

hyber1234 , Jan 18, 2015 :
    P
    Please do it that what's I want to prove.

6. hyber1234
    Honeycomb Jan 18, 2015

I wish this thread closed by you people

7. rgs
    Jelly Bean Jan 18, 2015

rgs , Jan 18, 2015 :
    There you are...I was expecting ya

zeus.01.01.01.01 and Dhrumin226 like this.
  8. hyber1234
    Honeycomb Jan 18, 2015

My motive is very clear let others do their works freely don't disturb and we will not disturb them

9. OxygenO2

Prove karne ki umar:D gyi uncle
    Or else go to roadies with head of urs
    I bet u will be treated well

10. hyber1234
    Honeycomb Jan 18, 2015

Fight for right. We are not invite beggars we have also same rights as you have so don't become puppy here .

11. cabhay
    KitKat Jan 18, 2015

cabhay , Jan 18, 2015 :
    i always solve people query and never ask mods to close the thread . and even after that if you can say that you were expecting this then good for you.
    ps: i was proving a point here

12. cabhay
    KitKat Jan 18, 2015

cabhay , Jan 18, 2015 :
    i understand that you are little upset because people call your poems not fit for main forum. but if you think that they are fit for main forum and do not deserve to go to off topic then say it.
    i want to see you say that those poems were helping others and were technical queries

13. ayy1892
    Gingerbread Jan 18, 2015

ayy1892 , Jan 18, 2015 :
    and also this one:They think they are administrator of this forum :confused:

14. Naman Bhalla
    Recognized developer Recognized Developer Jan 18, 2015

Naman Bhalla , Jan 18, 2015 :
    No unnecessary reporting is done by anyone.Most of the times,a link to the similar thread discussing the same matter is provided and if not provided,the user is expected to make the use of the search function.If,by any chance,no similar thread can be found,thread owner can always PM the MODS to open his/her thread.Though,most of the times,MODS make sure that the report is true or not and such a situation rarely happens.

No.We don't do this to feel superior but to prevent feel of a survivor of a cluttered forum with unnecessary threads.Neither do we feel superior after reporting.Infact,we feel obliged after MODS close that particular thread.

FYI See signature of @viraaj11 . He has mentioned tag viraaj11 wherever you think moderation is required.Moderators don't have time to go to each and every thread just to find if there is anything wrong there or not.A tag directly takes them to that particular thread and if they feel moderatio is required,they moderate.

You here mean to say that some people form a group to support each other's thread.To be more precise,you are referring to @zeus.01.01.01.01 's response on @vigneshvar1 's thread.
    Actually no,they have not formed a group but they are really impressed with each other.I am also very much impressed by vigneshvar1 's work but that doesn't mean I have formed a group with him to like his each and every post.He truly deserved likes.That comment of you there was of no support.

Again you are referring to vigneshvar1 's thread here. Can you please tell me,where is this content copied from that you will be easily able to boot CM 12 S into recovery and flash it.Leave it,none of the extract there is copied.If you feel it is copied from somewhere,please post the link of the original source (what you want us to do whenever we tag MODS).

Day and night people like you are creating duplicate threads.Hence we don't have to search.Every 2nd new thread in the Indian forum is a duplicate one.We just read the content and if found already discussed,report it.

Actually we people are suffering from clutteria disease.And unfortunately,we can't cure ourselves from this.

Atleast whenever I tag MODS,I provide the reason for tagging.If the thread is a duplicate one,I provide links to original ones too.And even we people get a scolding if same MOD is tagged twice in a post.And if by any chance we are spamming by tagging MODS,we are putting ourselves in the danger of getting BANNED.

MODS don't always close the threads on being tagged.They also go through the whole thread after making a decision.And what,they are friend of everyone who wants a good and sensible forum and enemies of everyone who is cluttering or spamming the forum.

And now,coming to you.You are having a fantastic track record of nonsense posts.You have already got a scolding from me,zeus.01.01.01 and some other people on other threads.Hope you stop this now.

Ready for further arguments ........

15. hyber1234
    Honeycomb Jan 18, 2015

C
    call them and confirm it

16. OxygenO2

Look @hyber1234 first &for the last time for sake of u only on not a funny note
    This forum has some rules so that things can get organised
    Like u want to search a tropic then u don't have to go thru all duplicate threads
    Inspite u get all the matter in one

Like the thread u posted here could have been posted in off tropic discussion

Furthermore why to use offensive/foul language
    Nobody has any grudges on u
    So chill maro
    Nobody will disturb u

17. rgs
    Jelly Bean Jan 18, 2015

rgs , Jan 18, 2015 :
    Olexandar move this comment to other thread
    P.s i was just trying to prove my point

18. cabhay
    KitKat Jan 18, 2015

zeus.01.01.01.01 and Dhrumin226 like this.
  19. Faraz. Dipsite
    Honeycomb Jan 18, 2015

Tobikage likes this.
  20. OxygenO2

With u @cabhay

ashishsuresh and cabhay like this.