Somebody wants to use my invite?

1. Jesus Toscano
    Froyo Jul 9, 2014

Jesus Toscano , Jul 9, 2014 :
    Maybe at this point many of you have already bought the phone, but i just wante to say that, I have an invite but i wont buy a 1+1, so i thought someone (in UK) would like to use my invite so it doesn't get wasted. Is not a big deal after all WE are the one who pay for the phone. Anyway,contact me here. It says that i have only 23 hours to use it, so be fast. let me know if you want to use my invite, im happy to buy the phone for you. (with your money of course) since i'm not using it...

GUYS! IMPORTAN you will have to transfer money to me, and i can buy the phone for you, sorry for it to be this way, but i claimed the invite, so i think i kind of ruined it. if you still want to go that way I'm happy to help. That's why i think only someone in the UK would like to take the opportunity. Sorry again but I didn't kwow that by claiming it then I would be the only one available to buy the phone with this invite code, well, tell me if want to trust in me and give your money so i can buy the phone for you.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014

Lunesta, andershot, mrgromoff and 2 others like this.
  2. hazzy
    Gingerbread Jul 9, 2014

3. OlivierH
    Gingerbread Jul 9, 2014

4. coolbin
    Cupcake Jul 9, 2014

5. did6
    Cupcake Jul 9, 2014

6. muzisky
    Eclair Jul 9, 2014

7. StDids
    Eclair Jul 9, 2014

StDids , Jul 9, 2014 :
    yo dude, Im in the Uk, been trawling to get an invite off of someone, hope youre still looking to give it? :)

8. FlawlessFist
    Froyo Jul 9, 2014

9. oscarakam
    Cupcake Jul 9, 2014

oscarakam , Jul 9, 2014 :
    Hi I'm from the uk and would love to be able to have your invite. I've also emailed you with further details, thanks

10. mrgromoff
    Honeycomb Jul 9, 2014

mrgromoff , Jul 9, 2014 :
    Hi,friend!I don't know what to tell so you will send the invite to me,I am just a little tired to convince people that I deserve it more than others,and I don't think I am better than anyone here...just happy to see that we still have good people around us,who not concerned with money and not trying to sell everything that may be sold.Cheers!And best of luck to you.

andershot likes this.
  11. fatih_54
    Gingerbread Jul 9, 2014

12. Diegokafati
    Gingerbread Jul 9, 2014

Diegokafati , Jul 9, 2014 :
    Please share it with me. If you ever change your mind I will send you one of the invites that I can share. Please share this invite with me. I need it for college. I have no phone.

13. thecleric
    Eclair Jul 10, 2014

thecleric , Jul 10, 2014 :
    Mind sharing the wealth?

14. dsaute
    Cupcake Jul 10, 2014

dsaute , Jul 10, 2014 :
    I would love one

15. dsaute
    Cupcake Jul 10, 2014

16. Srojas
    Honeycomb Jul 10, 2014

17. andershot
    Honeycomb Jul 10, 2014

andershot , Jul 10, 2014 :
    I would appreciate it if you would give me your invite. I may not be in the UK, but I would be happy to give you any extra invites I would receive as a result of getting this invite. Thanks for passing on invites to the community! :)

mrgromoff likes this.
  18. daryxdj
    Gingerbread Jul 10, 2014

daryxdj , Jul 10, 2014 :
    share your invitation with who inspires you most trust with a person who is active in various forums and one person that you're sure that the invitation does not sell on ebay, with one person that surely appreciates ONE PLUS ONE and with a person who definitely not receive the invitation because old and here and will get to sistema.Condividi d from the heart ;)

19. herrohthere
    Gingerbread Jul 10, 2014

herrohthere , Jul 10, 2014 :
    I really hope people don't actually fall for this -.-

jay ray likes this.
  20. MK42
    Gingerbread Jul 10, 2014

MK42 , Jul 10, 2014 :
    I bet anyone is stupid enough....

jay ray and herrohthere like this.