sometimes i feel my one plus 5t freeze for a second...

1. Shahfaisalkhn
    Gingerbread Dec 19, 2017

Shahfaisalkhn , Dec 19, 2017 :
    am I the only one who feels it .. or anyone else is also having this issue ... it just stop responding for a second then works ok again but happen occasionally.. I am not sure what prompted this issue.. I will reset my phone then see.. but thought first see are others also having this issue

vagkoun83 likes this.
  2. shrekbea5t
    Donut Dec 19, 2017

shrekbea5t , Dec 19, 2017 :
    I have not felt so, but try to be a little more specific. Which application were you on, when you felt the screen froze? I haven't had any issue in the last 25 days.

3. RJBoss
    The Showcase Reviewer Dec 19, 2017

RJBoss , Dec 19, 2017 :
    God forbid, but even I haven't felt that with my One Plus 5T.

Are you using too many apps at a time? Some times there are bugs in certain apps that makes your phone freeze. Also are you on a higher RAM or lower? That effects too.

Cause my phone is working in a super fine condition and I'm happily content with it :)

4. vagkoun83
    Donut Dec 30, 2017

vagkoun83 , Dec 30, 2017 :
    I'm also have freezing issues sometimes when I unlock lockscreen to reply on Viber. Then I can't scroll or input text to reply, the only things that working is button (back, home,recents) and I can also scroll down the notification bar. If I lock the device and unlock all is ok. Have you find a solution about that??

Shahfaisalkhan likes this.
  5. Shahfaisalkhn
    Gingerbread Dec 30, 2017

Shahfaisalkhn , Dec 30, 2017 :
    u update it to Oreo and see ... as till now I don't feel any issue... u try it also ... and I felt most lag when I keep camera app on for long then it totally freeze ....

6. Shahfaisalkhn
    Gingerbread Dec 30, 2017

7. vagkoun83
    Donut Dec 30, 2017

vagkoun83 , Dec 30, 2017 :
    sorry I can't understand. u have the problem only when you have camera app open in recents? are you at Oreo now?