Sorry for the delay guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bpichardo
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2015

2. HerrN87
    Honeycomb Sep 11, 2015

HerrN87 , Sep 11, 2015 :
    You have some valid points there. I think the main reason im bying it is that im emotionaly invested at this point. And the fact that my girlfriends OPO is the first smartphone I havn't hated. It fullfills my expectations and i'd rather have the new op2 then buy an old OPO or a phone from another company.

Deactivated User likes this.
  3. AdGrind
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2015

AdGrind , Sep 11, 2015 :
    Although nice to read the apology I gave up waiting for my invite and ordered a 2nd OnePlus one. Then the very next day after ordering I get my invite...which I did not use.

4. schleppy
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2015

schleppy , Sep 11, 2015 :
    I was ready to buy the OnePlus 2. I received my invite and was immediately pissed that it expired in 24 hours. Realizing I had to act fast, I went to add a OnePlus 2 to my cart, and was angered again by the fact that I could only order the highest end model.

This felt exactly like the OnePlus launch, which is terrible.

Please guys, get it together.

5. Rex_Powercolt
    Froyo Sep 11, 2015

Rex_Powercolt , Sep 11, 2015 :
    dick move from one+

6. hotsizzle213
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2015

hotsizzle213 , Sep 11, 2015 :
    TERRIBLE!

Time to face facts... y'all don't have what it takes.

7. lianqiw
    Eclair Sep 11, 2015

8. sen2015
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2015

sen2015 , Sep 11, 2015 :
    Oneplus will remain best until you are honest with these type of honest products.

9. Andu147
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2015

Andu147 , Sep 11, 2015 :
    I'm sure there are a lot of fake registrations, I think that more than 50%. This is another mistake of OP, instead of having a clear picture of how many people want the opt they have encouraged fake registrations... Probably they want to brag with the high no of reservations but in the end if they will compare the actual no of phones sold with the no of reservation this will prove a failure.
    Moreover the pace they are rolling the invites is extremely slow. They will surely lose potential clients. The've already lost me as I am no longer willing to buy the opt.

10. jwlkr
    Froyo Sep 11, 2015

jwlkr , Sep 11, 2015 :
    Thanks @Penfold84. I am happy for you. Unfortunately, mine moved not to processing shipment, but "pending shipment". When I ordered the phone 8 days ago, the order status started with "pending shipment"->after 24 hours it was "processing"-> now 8 days later its back to "pending shipment". Called up customer service (takes 30 mins to connect), but all they can do is read off the same information available on the website. I am okay with waiting, but its the uncertainty in status that makes me mad. Even if I go by the processing time that was originally quoted at the time of purchase, the phone should have been shipped by now.

11. Mel_Shenron
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2015

Mel_Shenron , Sep 11, 2015 :
    Who wants to take bets on the likelihood that the OP website will crash during the 1 hour open sales? :rolleyes:

12. gabraham
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2015

gabraham , Sep 11, 2015 :
    Thanks but how long we have to wait ...... please put the sale asap.

13. gabraham
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2015

gabraham , Sep 11, 2015 :
    I went 3 stores, all said they don't have anything left :(

14. anishkhandelwal
    Honeycomb Sep 11, 2015

anishkhandelwal , Sep 11, 2015 :
    Wow, I absolutely appreciate the honesty shown here.
    Im sure this will win back many fans :)

15. fahadansari21
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2015

fahadansari21 , Sep 11, 2015 :
    This has to be the worst smartphone buying experience, period. I am so glad Moto X pure edition is up for pre-order....I would gladly pay a few more bucks than wait for several months waiting for an invite.

16. Prashantparashar
    Eclair Sep 11, 2015

Prashantparashar , Sep 11, 2015 :
    "Your most disstisfied customer is your best inspiration" quote by Bill Gates

Deactivated User and akbasu777 like this.
  17. Akash722
    Froyo Sep 11, 2015

18. akbasu777
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2015

akbasu777 , Sep 11, 2015 :
    I have got my Invite today in my mailbox. Immediately placed the order. Also placed the order for Smart Flip Cover that is available at Amazon. Added to cart the Tempered Glass Screen Protector. I shall wait to see what type of Screen guard is being shipped in the box before finalising purchase of the Tempered Glass protector that I have added to my cart. Other Forum members, please rest assured I shall share all the Shareable Invites I may get in future with you. I shall appreciate if some member advises me about the exact procedure to do this. THANKS ONEPLUS. I shall remain an ardent supporter/follower of you and wait for OPThree.

rajsaras likes this.
  19. horizontalz
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2015

horizontalz , Sep 11, 2015 :
    This is such a sign of weakness. There is no need to apologize. No one got hurt, maimed, or killed. The only people hurt are the crybabies who couldn't afford a decent phone in the first place.

The people who need to apologize are your inept marketing and sales people once OnePlus shuts down for missing sales projections for the nth time.

20. sacchha
    Froyo Sep 11, 2015

sacchha , Sep 11, 2015 :
    thanks for the update