Sorry for the delay guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marc9558
    Donut Sep 11, 2015

marc9558 , Sep 11, 2015 :
    Any time i check my order it just says that its processing, that's been almost 9 days now..

I ordered mine almost 9 days ago and still no tracking number (i paid for standard delivery). Although I did order a kevlar swap cover. So could this add even more of a delay?

Deactivated User likes this.
  2. anandanurag1989
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2015

anandanurag1989 , Sep 11, 2015 :
    Can someone tell me the best gallery application and music player application for One Plus Two.

Thanks

3. Deactivated User
    Sep 11, 2015

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015

veryannoyingname likes this.
  4. ilpolpi65
    Honeycomb Sep 11, 2015

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015

5. owolf168
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2015

owolf168 , Sep 11, 2015 :
    You OP people forgot one thing, QC of your product. The product can look beautiful on paper, but if the QC is bad, and the product don't last or just poor reliability. I have a bad OPO with black screen. I never, never expect that to happen. Really, do not underestimate the word " reliability" even come to just a cell phone.

6. narendranpd
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2015

narendranpd , Sep 11, 2015 :
    Come guys... A while back everyone was begging this guy for an invite, now that he has accepted everyone is jumping on him.. I don't think any of us could have done anything better than what these ppl are doing now. Way to go @Carl all the very best.

7. arnolddegrote
    Froyo Sep 11, 2015

arnolddegrote , Sep 11, 2015 :
    The date of this excuse is remarkable.
    Just when motorola x 2015 is available and iphone 6s presented. Before oneplus was only positive about availability invites.

I just do the math. They clearly knew they had problems but tried to buy some time.

Now the competition is there Carl makes an ultimate excuse for damage control.

8. GraziellaPaolo
    Eclair Sep 11, 2015

9. sna499
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2015

sna499 , Sep 11, 2015 :
    Yes @Carl, probably this is the best time for the oneplus market capturing, because the market is dry out of flagships (though IPhone been announced already) and manufacturers will have till October when new Flagships start hitting from all the big players and people will have too many choices (there will probably be new flagship definitions as well e.g. Snapdragon 820.. etc). So yes, hurry up, give us the Oneplus 2. :)

10. redrunnerbeans
    Honeycomb Sep 11, 2015

redrunnerbeans , Sep 11, 2015 :
    Cheers for the acknowledgment

11. nanikore
    Froyo Sep 11, 2015

12. tinoaugustine
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2015

13. hctorrance
    Eclair Sep 11, 2015

hctorrance , Sep 11, 2015 :
    While I appreciate the honesty, and completely understand the complications that go into producing a world class product such as the OPO and OP2, you do need to take your lumps for not fully learning the lessons the first time. You once again created HUGE expectations that you were no where and in no way prepared to meet. Then you went with a scheme of issuing invites that promoted privateering and scamming, rather than rewarding those that were truly loyal to your brand and product. HINT - what does it matter when someone bought the product so long as they bought it....you rewarded early adopters who will continue to be early adopters because you continue to give them first crack at your product, other users may be far more loyal but because they had to wait to get an invite or wait till you open sales, will never get to be early adopters. Finally hyping a product that was in limited supply caused you many lost sales, which you will likely never recoup, causing you to become a victim of your own hype. While I hope that you do indeed learn your lessons and wish you the best of luck with the product, which I am a supporter of....I do not know how much longer your loyal fan base will continue to give you a pass on your mistakes and errors, even when you do come clean and "fess up"

sophie.moph likes this.
  14. gielsgaard
    Donut Sep 11, 2015

gielsgaard , Sep 11, 2015 :
    Are you kidding me, mine has been in china for two days not moving at all, express delivery my ***.

15. sophie.moph
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2015

16. hawkje
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2015

hawkje , Sep 11, 2015 :
    Many friends of mine received their invite but they are not using it as they are happy with their current phones.. they can't also give the invite away :( pls send me my invie

17. rudiverr
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2015

rudiverr , Sep 11, 2015 :
    Keep working hard.

18. D K
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2015

D K , Sep 11, 2015 :
    Congratulations. If you haven't already promised them, when you get your shared invites, would appreciate it if you'd consider sending me one. Thanks!

19. rudiverr
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2015

rudiverr , Sep 11, 2015 :
    All here crying :(:(:( so bad :confused::confused: but still hoping in a miracle :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

20. FreeEdWong
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2015

FreeEdWong , Sep 11, 2015 :
    order system is not easy, but appreciate your effort anyway. look forward to catching the open hour sale!