howgriff , Sep 12, 2015 :

3. Unidialog
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2015

4. raymargar
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

5. Kumar Ujjawal
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

Kumar Ujjawal , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Apology is appreciated . . However, it's difficult to wait . .

6. pingug
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 12, 2015

pingug , Sep 12, 2015 :
    exactly, if this is all to do with keeping tight margins and not over stretching then most people would be happy to join a queue and pre order and be able to monitor your place moving up the queue, it would even build excitement watching your place move and it would also cut down on people selling invites and phones at a profit as people could see they were getting to the front of the queue
    just now I have no idea if I will get an invite before the year end and although I wasnt going to buy another phone as im happy with the OPO until I got an invite now the iPad Pro has caught my eye and my money will probably go on that even though I would prefer to give my money to OnePlus than Apples huge bank reserve

7. howgriff
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

howgriff , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Oneplus note
    Oneplus
    I am sure I'm in the same impatient state as millions of other people throughout the world waiting for a oneplus 2 invitation and I find the whole system to be frustrating.

I genuinely want a oneplus 2 as, unlike the predecessor, it has the 4G capabilities which my network use.

The hype caused by the invitation system (or lack of them) is unbelievable. I wonder how many of the 5 million plus who are waiting really want this phone or just want to sell them on.

Last night on the HotUKdeals website an unopened phone was selling for £315.00 and on eBay they are selling for much more than that.

The invitation system seems to me to be just a way of ensuring those lucky enough to get an invitation can make a very quick profit.

Unfortunately, buying this way gives you no guarantee that the phone is the correct on for your region.

Come on oneplus and give us all a fair chance of getting one of these sought after phones.

Howard Griffiths UK

8. Kumar Ujjawal
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

Kumar Ujjawal , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Leaving everything else, I check my mails first in hope of getting an invite . . what happens next . . known to all

9. Rex_Powercolt
    Froyo Sep 12, 2015

10. kennymac
    Eclair Sep 12, 2015

kennymac , Sep 12, 2015 :

11. kennymac
    Eclair Sep 12, 2015

kennymac , Sep 12, 2015 :
    No they said 5 business days for delivery to me(they changed delivery estimated times in forum after that) either way it's 10 days now and my order is still processing) it's also now the weekend so even if it completes on Monday it will take a cupla days to ship that will be 2 and a half weeks at best before delivery. That's with express delivery optionoption. Can't cancel it either I have tried and have had no reply to emails either. But they have my money and a lot of other people's money in their accounts earning interest, oh and that still have my phone, that's if it even exists yet

mason7672 likes this.
  12. toofoo
    Eclair Sep 12, 2015

toofoo , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Thanks for this info !
    Waiting for have an oportunity to buy this terminal.

I have to recognize that very few company, when they screw up, make public apologies. Very good point for One+.

I know how the lead time and SC could be in the actual world, but it's all over a decision after a risk analysis.. If the company want to do something different, risks should be taken.
    I'm seeing this system of invitation as a risk mitigation action. But in the way, One plus may forgot the customer user experience, (on this part, not on the product for sure)

I wish you all my best to achieve the correct final customer experience in all point of view:
    Selling- use- Aftersales...

KR

13. Web App Designer
    Froyo Sep 12, 2015

Web App Designer , Sep 12, 2015 :

Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Excuse -> Now! -> ? (what's the odds its another excuse)

Dishlexic and mason7672 like this.
  14. vskakkad
    Donut Sep 12, 2015

vskakkad , Sep 12, 2015 :
    How about admitting that you and your team are clueless about how the production-distribution works? Hire some professionals and stick to what you guys do best - giving value for money.

mason7672 likes this.
  15. ajaniazim
    Eclair Sep 12, 2015

16. cajone
    Eclair Sep 12, 2015

sacmink likes this.
  17. bdt9800
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2015

bdt9800 , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Good luck getting the phone after you get the invite and pay for it

18. bdt9800
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2015

19. anki26071990
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

anki26071990 , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Go to hell one plus, dont even know how to sell smarphones. Go learn it from asus. One plus are bunch of kids. Soon company will be a fail due to this invite shit.
    Many of friends already gone other brands. I was waiting n waiting, now listen lil piece of shit chinese toy company m going with asus zenfone 2 deluxe, much better n easily available you noobs. Go to hell!!!

20. bulja123
    Donut Sep 12, 2015

bulja123 , Sep 12, 2015 :
    The Great Delay.
    Seriously one day Ill randomly check my email and see that I missed my chance to buy it. Then Ill be pissed.