Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

3. nicolasquad
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2015

4. imcRAJze8898
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2015

5. nitant.om
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

nitant.om , Sep 12, 2015 :
    But when i will get invite.....its been week & insted of my waiting time is decreasing its increasing......i share lots of invite....many of my friend log in......

Now I tired of this......how much should i have to wait?????????

6. Karlpatel
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

Karlpatel , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Dear Sir,

Your invites are on sale here. You guys have an unique marketing style. But when invites go for sale, clients would not wait and just buy the same. Would that not defeat your marketing strategy? Please note that a client will wait only until he can or a new cell comes by. Don't keep them waiting for too long. Harness all your clients now at the earliest as that will grow your own business sales for the future when you launch newer models. Don't lose your clients. Wish you the best! Cheers!

7. kevinfharding
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

kevinfharding , Sep 12, 2015 :
    I paid extra for express delivery too

8. oisinslevin
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2015

oisinslevin , Sep 12, 2015 :
    I did also 10/11 days waiting now, paid express shipping still on processing and support cant tell me where it is, ordered an otterbox separately a few days after my phone it came after 5 days

9. gmanphx
    Jelly Bean Sep 12, 2015

gmanphx , Sep 12, 2015 :

Or hired more logistic professionals instead of marketing peeps......

p51d007 likes this.
  10. Uqba karimo
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

Uqba karimo , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Thanks for the update , we hope that the op2 will come soon to the market :D Thank you for being honest with us :)

11. imcRAJze8898
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2015

12. abo231
    Jelly Bean Sep 12, 2015

abo231 , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Apologies accepted..and I personally appreciate this thread.. that's all from me .

13. krazieman890
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

krazieman890 , Sep 12, 2015 :
    no worries...everthing doen't come easy...we've waited this much wen can wait little more....got all the time...

14. Deactivated User
    Sep 12, 2015

15. radubulgaru
    Froyo Sep 12, 2015

radubulgaru , Sep 12, 2015 :
    The number of members who posted they got their invites over the last 2 weeks (Tier 2)

16. Tom.S
    Honeycomb Sep 12, 2015

Tom.S , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Thanks for the apology, luckily I got the OnePlus Two among the very first. In fact I have it next to me right now and I love it. Coming from the OnePlus One you really listened to people over that display, this one is beautiful.

I know there is no NFC but being the UK that isn't much of a problem as we most likely will not get Google Pay.

More importantly, I love OnePlus you get design and the product is beautiful from the UX/UI to the actual hardware. (The red battery on the OnePlus One). To me there has never been a design conscious Android company, like Apple. TouchWhiz is just ugly and even HTC isn't great on the subtleties. OnePlus is the first I've seen actually care about Googles brand guidelines and innovate without clutter.

I work at a creative marketing agency and recently we got involved in events planning, I know how hard it is to get things right especially when external partners are involved.

I know others are disappointed in OnePlus, personally I don't feel like I've been effect by the delays as I wasn't on the market for a new phone, I was just fortunate to get a OnePlus Two invite. But I do think OnePlus genuinely want to bring a great and affordable product to their fans (despite the OPPO conspiracy theory's).

One the other side of all this we all know the Moto X Style/Pure is an absolute killer phone and I'm sure OnePlus know this too. When the Moto X Style comes to the UK I will be picking one up to compare both the OnePlus Two and Moto X Style. It will be interesting.

Deactivated User and rahimjan7 like this.
  17. scottyfooch13
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2015

scottyfooch13 , Sep 12, 2015 :
    If this Mickey Mouse co.was traded on Wall street u would be fired along with the rest of u...and your stock would have tanked by now. ...u don't care about the people who have been supportin u...if u did u wouldn't charge my cc until a tracking number is created. ..u make interest on my money while I pay 20% on my card w/o a phone. ..I demand changes

Deactivated User and jesterman like this.
  18. rahimjan7
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

rahimjan7 , Sep 12, 2015 :
    its very frustrating.
    Im have been in market for new phone for about 1 1/2 month and still waiting.

19. Sid Prabhakaran
    Froyo Sep 12, 2015

nicolasquad likes this.
  20. rahimjan7
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

rahimjan7 , Sep 12, 2015 :