Sorry for the delay guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vijaygajawada
    Eclair Sep 13, 2015

2. ankitbbsr
    Gingerbread Sep 13, 2015

ankitbbsr , Sep 13, 2015 :
    the thing is we all have to ask the same thing... this forum is actually to keep us off the social media platform mostly. All the things we are saying here should be said on twitter.. if the no is more then i guess they will

3. p51d007
    KitKat Sep 13, 2015

remedy likes this.
  4. aj0407
    Gingerbread Sep 13, 2015

aj0407 , Sep 13, 2015 :
    Well at this point I can fly to meet carl if only he can assure me a phone.:D:D:D

5. Blueberry979
    Donut Sep 13, 2015

Blueberry979 , Sep 13, 2015 :

No company is perfect. Neither is One Plus. Honestly, that is okay. Because in every other aspect except for the delay in handouts of the phone, OnePlus has been phenomenal.
    I own the OnePlus One and I honestly have no complaints. I bought it at such a low price compared to the amazing features and performance this phone has to offer. I am certain there are millions of people out there (like me) who are so so glad this company came into existence.
    So don't worry about the delay, because we are all certain that the One Plus 2 is worth the wait ;)

6. raj.m1
    Eclair Sep 13, 2015

raj.m1 , Sep 13, 2015 :
    Ya
    Absolutely correct I agree to you
    I'm still waiting fo invite it's almost more then a month later when you get invite & get this cell & if it doesn't works properly & has some issues to be replaced then we should get it immediately as qhw we know we are gonna get it in few day we sell the used phone or keep a back of all data & transfer it as soon as we start using phon & later when you have a problem of replacing it then even that has to be immediately
    Again if we hav to wait for invites & then get phone will be some thing as use the phone as you got it or go for other brand even when we don't wish to go
    So please take this into consideration & make some provision in your rules & regulations so that it may take bit time but should get a phone in replacement then getting the amount
    As when we are waiting for so long time for a phone & as we get it ha to be given bac to company & take amount then most of us over here are not for that to take money
    We can pay the same amount in market & get some phone & they would provide us service wit the same either take other phone or else go for amount so this option should be implemented by your company as other companies have

Ahsan_Lil likes this.
  7. PRAVINJSALUNKE
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2015

PRAVINJSALUNKE , Sep 13, 2015 :

8. raj.m1
    Eclair Sep 13, 2015

raj.m1 , Sep 13, 2015 :
    Ya
    OP2 is worth waiting as getting this feature. Is really go what company is giving me affordable price
    But the wait us too of long.......

9. Supraboy
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2015

10. PRAVINJSALUNKE
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2015

PRAVINJSALUNKE , Sep 13, 2015 :
    H
    Here in India also we are waiting for it very badly I can't understand where they are lacking .and why?
    Anyways just hope for the best and hope that they will delivers fast.

11. ankitbbsr
    Gingerbread Sep 13, 2015

ankitbbsr , Sep 13, 2015 :
    i would recommend you to start considering other phones

aj0407 likes this.
  12. Maria Pap
    Honeycomb Sep 13, 2015

Maria Pap , Sep 13, 2015 :
    Yeah, I saw that.. I really can't figure out what they are thinking. This was even worse than the opo launch.

Rex_Powercolt likes this.
  13. pcprince1987
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2015

pcprince1987 , Sep 13, 2015 :
    no problem.. hope u can get 1 to me soon.. it's our anniversary on 30th september.. hope I can get 1 for my wife before then..

14. meetudiii
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2015

meetudiii , Sep 13, 2015 :
    i am waiting for my invite as well. please make it fast ,,,,please,,,,,i want that awesome phone

15. cobusr
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2015

16. vips212
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2015

vips212 , Sep 13, 2015 :
    When I bought my one plus one, i had many doubts about its performance, but from the time I had received, I was sure I am going for the next one too. Finally with One plus 2 can't wait for the invite.... Anxiously waiting...!!!;)

17. Lexxus666
    Donut Sep 13, 2015

Lexxus666 , Sep 13, 2015 :
    Thx for the update. I can wait til I can purchase the one plus two. I hope it will be soon. I'm 387000v on the reservation list

18. souvikdas95
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 13, 2015

souvikdas95 , Sep 13, 2015 :
    I need an invite very urgently now... Apple has officially stopped support for iPhone4 incl. Apps. After a couple of updates to apps incl. Whatsapp, none of those apps seem to work anymore #Crashing. I am in a pandemonium of choices.

remedy likes this.
  19. caldec otem
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2015

caldec otem , Sep 13, 2015 :
    Still all very vague. Can we have some quantative targets, e.g. 1 million units to delivered per month. I am not sure that promising to create a free foir all for one hour will realy help your reputation, a lucky few may be happy but I suspect the large majority will be disappointed, will your systems realy be able to cope with the volume of traffic?

20. Hunterg54
    Honeycomb Sep 13, 2015