Gingerbread Sep 14, 2015

ankitbbsr , Sep 14, 2015 :
    i think it may take some time.

3. p51d007
    KitKat Sep 14, 2015

p51d007 , Sep 14, 2015 :
    You believe that pile of feces?

[​IMG]

Deactivated User and fayjay99 like this.
  4. BlockerBrothers
    Eclair Sep 14, 2015

BlockerBrothers , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Same here, but I'm in Canada. They were certainly quick to take my cash, but are taking their sweet time when it comes to shipping. I was actually close to buying another phone and by fluke got an invite and decided to take a chance. Now I'm second guessing that.

In other news, OnePlus announced today that will probably screw up the launch of every phone they make. When it comes to OnePlus, history does indeed repeat itself.

DSDholakia and saurav401 like this.
  5. saurav401
    Eclair Sep 14, 2015

6. larsson68
    Donut Sep 14, 2015

7. saurav401
    Eclair Sep 14, 2015

Deactivated User likes this.
  8. ankitbbsr
    Gingerbread Sep 14, 2015

ankitbbsr , Sep 14, 2015 :
    it may come around Christmas

Deactivated User likes this.
  9. alfredofanatico
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

10. senzar
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

senzar , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Just received OP2 in Texas, USA.
    Got invite on 9/1 and ordered same day.
    On 9/11 shown as complete with 9 digit ref number. No indication how to track using the ref number.
    It is DHL. You have to search by shippers reference # and not tracking number.
    The phone was manufactured on 9/1 and order printed on 9/10.
    Phone picked up by DHL on 9/11 in Shenzhen and delivered in San Antonio Texas USA on 9/14.
    This gives you an ideal of time it takes to get the phone from date of order. Hope this helps

11. rabaid
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

rabaid , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Still laughing

12. Deactivated User
    Sep 14, 2015

jesterman likes this.
  13. cvanheertum
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

cvanheertum , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Don't worry about that, I find it very delightful to get such a good phone for such a low amount of money. Thanx for that, though

Aghonge likes this.
  14. scrivz69
    Jelly Bean Sep 14, 2015

scrivz69 , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Seriously this shit storm is bigger than the OPO, how the hell can you guy's get it so wrong this time around. From a customer point of view, you bring nothing to the table, you sell untested phones with problems, you have no CS to sort these problems out, the sooner people realise this the sooner you will go out of business and if you do, it's your fault. People have put time and effort into you company and you give nothing back at all. So you deserve what you get.

15. BlockerBrothers
    Eclair Sep 14, 2015

BlockerBrothers , Sep 14, 2015 :
    For giggles, I decided to check my order status using the OnePlus chat feature..........I was told to keep checking my email and nothing else. That is customer support? (Rhetorical question)

16. callmeking
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

17. basdk98
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

basdk98 , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Well their merchandise is wanted, and they produce amazing phones for just a fragment of the price of a brand phone with identical specs. So no, they better don't stop.

18. SivaVijay
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

19. tomascorreia
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

20. nevillekb
    Eclair Sep 14, 2015

nevillekb , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Well, you guys cant just mess up things every time and then write an apology for it .. where is the professionalism in doing all this ??? As a customer, why should i be concerned about things like cash flow, inventory, supply chain and production and what all problems your company is facing in manufacturing and distributing this device.

Even if you have 5 million guys on your invite list, that number is nothing compared to the quantity manufactured by other mobile firms, don't tell me you guys are having a difficulty in predicting the quantity to be manufactured , how can you be scared of having excess inventory which you certainly wont if you know your estimates well enough... !!

Sometimes, it makes me feel that you guys are taking an undue advantage of making us wait for this phone , how much more hype do you'll want to create for this phone.. don't you guys think its becoming a bit too much now.. ?? Just because, its such a good phone and i am willing to wait for it, does not mean that you guys make me wait for it for all ******* eternity.

I'm following your social media pages, i'm checking on your forums daily, i'm in your reservation list, i have subscribed to your newsletters .. how much more do you want me to dance around like a puppet doing all these things for getting a god damn phone .. ??

I seriously hope you mean what you have said in this apology and make up for this mess and delay.

Cheers !!

kgbkny, kickdacatt, bogusm and 2 others like this.