Not open for further replies.
  1. wakeman92
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

2. Deactivated User
    Sep 14, 2015

3. badalkotecha
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

badalkotecha , Sep 14, 2015 :
    any idea how long would it take to process the reservation list. My place is

upload_2015-9-14_14-22-20.png

And no signs of invitation yet !! No timelines and you just keep waiting OR go for another phone !!

Regards
    Badal

Aghonge likes this.
  4. Deactivated User
    Sep 14, 2015

5. Jardani
    KitKat Sep 14, 2015

6. Deactivated User
    Sep 14, 2015

7. ssmishra29
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

ssmishra29 , Sep 14, 2015 :
    No doubt it is a great phone but its really sad that One plus is making us literally wait for the flagship phone. My position was in 3000 yet not received any invite. The way it was launched gave us a feel that we are part of one plus team but I truly don't understand the invite system and sequence in which invites are send. Hope One plus be back in stock soon so that we can also have hands on.

8. njiute
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

njiute , Sep 14, 2015 :
    hello guys

sry can someone help me? ive got an invite from a friend today... but i have just 24h time and if i try to buy it, it comes that the destination can not be delivered :( - germany...

9. Deactivated User
    Sep 14, 2015

10. wolfinstein
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

wolfinstein , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Sorry Carl but guess the wait was too much and you personally as a professional did nothing to stop people cheating others by selling with OPO 2 Invites or OPO 2 phones. I finally got the Moto X Play today from Flipkart. Maybe when you have the OPO 4 and invite system goes away will see a return.

11. kthreadgill
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

Aghonge likes this.
  12. kartikchopra
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

kartikchopra , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Goodbye to you OnePlus and @Carl. I bought 3 OPOs last year and made my friends buy 5 more through my invites. Also 17K on the reservation list.
    And I bought a new phone today as well. Wait for it.... It is a Moto X Play.
    This should be a lesson to you on how you lose a loyal faithful. I'm never coming back. Never Settle for Never Settle.

13. rajkumarsaras
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

14. nevillekb
    Eclair Sep 14, 2015

nevillekb , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Well, you guys cant just mess up things every time and then write an apology for it .. where is the professionalism in doing all this ??? As a customer, why should i be concerned about things like cash flow, inventory, supply chain and production and what all problems your company is facing in manufacturing and distributing this device.

Even if you have 5 million guys on your invite list, that number is nothing compared to the quantity manufactured by other mobile firms, don't tell me you guys are having a difficulty in predicting the quantity to be manufactured , how can you be scared of having excess inventory which you certainly wont if you know your estimates well enough... !!

Sometimes, it makes me feel that you guys are taking an undue advantage of making us wait for this phone , how much more hype do you'll want to create for this phone.. don't you guys think its becoming a bit too much now.. ?? Just because, its such a good phone and i am willing to wait for it, does not mean that you guys make me wait for it for all ******* eternity.

It doesn't really make any sense in writing such a big apology letter, businesses don't run on apologies and excuses, your company being a startup company should have been more aggressive in the manufacturing process to make a strong customer base and not really bothering that much about the extra left over inventory, you wouldn't have so much of excess inventory if your confident enough in your phones performance and value for money.

I'm following your social media pages, i'm checking on your forums daily, i'm in your reservation list, i have subscribed to your newsletters .. how much more do you want me to dance around like a puppet doing all these things for getting a god damn phone .. ??

You've got all the hype that you wanted for this device, wanting more hype would just lead you to a negative impact at a point where people will loose their focus and shift their attention to other devices.

I seriously hope you mean what you have said in this apology and make up for this mess and delay within this month itself.

Cheers !!

Alvinchung likes this.
  15. Syrex7
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

Drlipton, gringoboy and jrlefrancois like this.
  16. kartikchopra
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

kartikchopra , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Goodbye to you OnePlus and @Carl. I bought 3 OPOs last year and made my friends buy 5 more through my invites. Also 17K on the reservation list. Still NO INVITE.
    And I bought a new phone today as well. Wait for it.... It is a Moto X Play.
    This should be a lesson to you on how you lose a loyal faithful. I'm never coming back. Never Settle for Never Settle.

17. rajkumarsaras
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

18. mkl
    Eclair Sep 14, 2015

mkl , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Talk to Denny (s m a r t d r o i d . d e) he just ordered one. There should be a solution...

welllanekslee likes this.
  19. nevillekb
    Eclair Sep 14, 2015

nevillekb , Sep 14, 2015 :
    i wanted to bring this to their attention and so i thought of making a new one altogether, i'm not worried if they ban me or delete this post, i had to say and express my opinions !!!

Serbian Overlord likes this.
  20. Abby
    KitKat Sep 14, 2015

Abby , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Anhhh i can feel your pain op but many hv moved on n got a better phone already...u better move on too !