Sorry for the delay guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashwinrajh
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

ashwinrajh , Sep 14, 2015 :
    hey @Carl ,you could have said this along time ago ,so now you aresaying you are weak and not experienced but you managed to be among the best last time and dont give lame excuses as we are just waiting to get the exact masterpiece and not some low end device

2. Deactivated User
    Sep 14, 2015

welllanekslee likes this.
  3. Sybrens
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

4. mdfb42
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

mdfb42 , Sep 14, 2015 :
    I think an open flash sale would be a great idea to make up for this issue as well as others.

Will be my best chance to get a OP2 considering I was one of the first people to notice the flaw in the reservation list sign up and, as a devoted fan, I figured it as an Easter Egg placed strategically by OP but it wasn't and instead of standing behind their system, they decided to target and disqualify those who found the flaw.

If you want to penalize those that spread the flaw and made it public and those reacting as a result of that being exposed, fine. But it has almost made me give up on OP by disqualifying those who found the flaw themselves and thought it was an Easter Egg OP would want us to take advantage of similar to the invite codes in the VR release.

5. pinela01
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

pinela01 , Sep 14, 2015 :
    I'm loving the One, can't wait to upgrade to the 2!! Hopefully more invites come our way soon. Thanks, OnePlus!

6. gowthaman9
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

7. SuperPlayer
    Eclair Sep 14, 2015

SuperPlayer , Sep 14, 2015 :
    What Moto X, may I ask?

8. Georgevcr2
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015

9. dwynan
    Donut Sep 14, 2015

dwynan , Sep 14, 2015 :
    That sucks for me :-S I was standing on 270 000 and still haven't receive an invite :-S but i'm not really that active on the forums so I really hope that is the reason !!

10. hutek84
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

hutek84 , Sep 14, 2015 :
    How many days after purchasing oneplus 2 will I get the shareable invite?

Georgevcr2 and welllanekslee like this.
  11. Warlord2k
    Donut Sep 14, 2015

Warlord2k , Sep 14, 2015 :
    The flaw where that script was made? Heard rumors about that yes. Did they end up with a mail saying they were kicked from the list?

mdfb42 and welllanekslee like this.
  12. neeljay
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

neeljay , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Thanks for the apologies. Hopefully I get the invite soon. I am at 20k in the reservation list but sadly only qualify for tier 4 which is the reservation list so I think that is the reason why I haven't gotten my invite yet (assuming early supporters are prioritized a lot). Nevertheless, if it takes more than a week or max two to get the invite, I might as well just get the Moto X Style, sorry OnePlus. I can't wait that much because I am currently using my iPod Touch 4th Gen which is REALLY SLOW, and VERY OUTDATED in terms of specs, and on top of that, I can't get the vast majority of the apps because of the old iOS. I know you have slowed down the rolling out of the invites because you want to ensure that we get the best possible product. Anyhow, thanks OnePlus.

13. vandrooo
    Donut Sep 14, 2015

vandrooo , Sep 14, 2015 :
    I ordered on September 2nd and it still says processing while others ordered way after me and already have their phone (they also live right near me). Delays are understandable but this baffles me and is making me doubt oneplus. How can you screw up this badly?

You gladly took my money, no delays there! Clearly there is an issue with folks who ordered around September 2nd. Our phones are sitting in a dark corner of a warehouse somewhere in China and all customer support says is "Sir, we aren't sure why."
    I'll tell you how to fix it. Place a new order for everyone and cancel the old ones...BAM we will get our phones in no time!

You have effectively deemed the invite system useless. The exclusivity getting an invite early on is also useless. #FAILED #alwayssettle

welllanekslee, gpiggie and marc12394 like this.
  14. alon17cr
    Gingerbread Sep 14, 2015

alon17cr , Sep 14, 2015 :
    @Carl why are you sending invites to people who aren't participating on anything, nor active forum members and bought their OPO after I did?

15. marc12394
    Eclair Sep 14, 2015

marc12394 , Sep 14, 2015 :
    i just got it delivered today... just in case it happened with you. The tracking number is a DHL number not, USPS -_-. I'm just happy I got the phone, but the least this company could do is give us free cases, or even a coupon!

16. ianeire
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

ianeire , Sep 14, 2015 :
    This is not school, we are not children and a written apology, that really gives away little information, is unacceptable.

It's a shame as the OP2 looks like a great phone, I fear they will haemorrhage customers in the coming weeks though.

bogusm and welllanekslee like this.
  17. marc12394
    Eclair Sep 14, 2015

marc12394 , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Mine was ordered on the 2nd as well and i just got it delivered! my receipt said i ordered on the 5th.. its all screwed up, but i hope you get yours soon...

Deactivated User likes this.
  18. Kareemrko
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

Deactivated User and Wortel like this.
  19. neeljay
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

neeljay , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Kareemrko I sent you an email a few minutes ago. If I can get the invite, it would be SUPER DUPER GOOD thankss.

Deactivated User likes this.
  20. hutek84
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015