Sorry for the delay guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marc12394
    Eclair Sep 14, 2015

marc12394 , Sep 14, 2015 :
    im not sure if it went through Ohio
    yeah it did go through ohio. actually, its so retarded... my package came from china. went to ohio...then to san diego for whatever reason... back to ohio, and then new york where i live!!!???

2. kislayvnit
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

kislayvnit , Sep 14, 2015 :
    @Carl : People are getting invites here in the US who were at 97k and 56k on the reservation list, but there are people like me who are ahead on the reservation list (22k) but still no invite. I know at least two people who offered me their invite to use because they got an invite and they do not want the phone (of course the invites are linked to the usernames and no one else can use it). I guess I'm the unlucky one who needs an invite desperately but can't get one, and then there are those who are getting invites and not using them.

Deactivated User likes this.
  3. Fariz24
    Gingerbread Sep 14, 2015

Fariz24 , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Hello OnePlus team,
    I was your die hard fan last year. I tried my level best to get hands on OPO. And, I ultimately got it for 500$(64 GB) including the post and the customs.
    But now... To be frank, I started hating you OPO team. You people are so ignorant, unprofessional, and non-reliable. 1 time mistake is a mistake, the next time its not called as a mistake. The problem is that you guys take us customers for granted.
    Why the hell on the earth you guys promise?? For you guys, promises are made for o be broken.
    U guys messed up with OPO and then with the Lollipop update for OPO and now with the OPT. Taking in consideration your customer care (which is bull shit), you guys really suck.
    I was planning to gift my wife OPT...but now I have changed my mind already. My friend have an invite which I can easily get from him but I just don't want it..
    On the other hand, I have already gifted her Meizu M1 Note. My wife loves the handset. And, I bought it just for 150$.
    And I have already diverted my friends to buy OPO or OPT. Few of them have shifted to Meizu and few to Xiaomi.
    U guys can't even launch a single phone properly in 1 year, while companies like Meizu and Xiaomi have been launching their product so frequently and perfectly without any problem. Maybe it's not that fair to compare, but at least we can hope for a single product each year without any delays, issues and apologies.
    I am just simply fed up with you guys.. And I promise I'll always demotivate others from buying your product.

4. RicardoM7787
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

RicardoM7787 , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Effort is everything, as Long as it's true effort, i have no idea what it takes to run a company this size.... We all must remember... Good things come in small amounts, so to all those haters who are getting mad about the waiting, y'all knew it would take time to receive your "award"... So in the name of many STOP WHINING and grow some... Patience!! @Carl NICE WORK YO ALL OF YOU!!

101648 likes this.
  5. djatomic_ro
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

djatomic_ro , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Yes, the invite syatem is not perfect, but I have a phone that works (Nexus 6), so I am not in hurry to buy the OP2. If the invite comes I'll buy it, if not I will wait for the next Nexus 6 :)

Deactivated User and 101648 like this.
  6. jesterman
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 14, 2015

jesterman , Sep 14, 2015 :
    No tracking I believe mine will be coming USPS and now my Style cover that was supposed to be here today has not arrived and the last tracking event was 9/10. Not exactly sure what is going on.

7. oneandroidnut
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

oneandroidnut , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Thanks I just disputed it in PayPal asking for refund

bogusm and Deactivated User like this.
  8. jonathan_cave
    Eclair Sep 14, 2015

jonathan_cave , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Joined reservation list a month or so back at 20K. After many referrals, etc. now at 41K+. Going up by about 600 per day.

9. oneandroidnut
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

It was pending shipment for a little bit yesterday then flipped back to processing. I don't want the phone anymore I will sell if I get or just want refund

10. oneandroidnut
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

Mine is still pending since sept 2nd!!! They suck!!!

11. 101648
    Honeycomb Sep 14, 2015

101648 , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Please let OnePlus team know about your thoughts here:
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/oneplus-2-october-invites-and-open-sales.363697/

12. 1+1= U2
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

1+1= U2 , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Got my invite and orderered One plus 2, thanks for the invite. Have to say that the One has proved to be outstanding device wich is still in perfect operating condition. High expectations for the two. :)

13. Markorahelly
    Eclair Sep 14, 2015

Markorahelly , Sep 14, 2015 :
    I have to say I am impressed, not many organisations will own up when they make a mistake! reasons like this make oneplus more appealing by the day!!

14. Giogio20487
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

15. Danielnator
    Honeycomb Sep 14, 2015

Danielnator , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Its nice how you guys finally admit all the problems.

Still really annoys people that it happened in the first place. I really don't see why you guys are trying to compete with Samsung or apple, sadly thing is they will always end up beating you. You guys might sell like 3 million phones, meanwhile they will sell probably 10-25 times that.

All these delays did was drive the customers away from your phone especially those early supporters who waited forever to get their invite.

You shouldn't have made promises you couldn't keep, furthermore you shouldn't have had a launch date when in reality it was only being shipped out two months later.

Fariz24 likes this.
  16. rattles
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 14, 2015

rattles , Sep 14, 2015 :
    What you really should be impressed by is the fact that OnePlus is still in business. Not many companies can survive this long after failing every single launch. OPO launch= fail. Lollipop upgrade= fail. Accessories launch (OPO styleswap and power bank)= fail, OPT launch= fail. Customer support= epic fail.

Seriously, the fact that this company can screw up so badly and still have so many loyal customers speaks a lot more about the fans than it does the company itself.

Fariz24 likes this.
  17. onlyharry4u
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

onlyharry4u , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Can i plz have a spare indian invite asap. Its my sisters birthday. Will return the invite as soon as i get mine. Help plz.

18. vadi-velan
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2015

19. hardeepsingh83
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

20. fridge!
    Gingerbread Sep 14, 2015