1. p51d007
    KitKat Sep 15, 2015

p51d007 , Sep 15, 2015 :
    [​IMG]

Frodology and Aghonge like this.
  2. Aghonge
    Honeycomb Sep 15, 2015

Aghonge , Sep 15, 2015 :
    In Mumbai, need to wait at store from 5.00 AM till shop opens, that too have limited invites

purnaaravapalli and aravapalli like this.
  3. Shubanker Halder
    Froyo Sep 15, 2015

welllanekslee likes this.
  4. batcha76
    Gingerbread Sep 15, 2015

5. gyurma
    Gingerbread Sep 15, 2015

gyurma , Sep 15, 2015 :
    @Carl and whoever is listening a few thoughts.

- the whole invite system is a failure yet @Carl only apologizing and not getting rid of the whole system.
    - the invite system only suits OP not in the interest of any of the customers thus it is a selfish marketing ploy.
    - after all this Carl is planning a few hours of open sale, and that is with out a doubt another call for unfair distribution. How is this allowing millions patiently waiting in the queue to buy anything? It will just make a few lucky ones give access to this device and a few others to jump the queue.
    - All in all: does this device really worth the annoyance and standing/waiting? Is OPT soooo outstanding that it worth 2-8 months or even more wait or is it only a creation of a new tech-cult called OP? (for that OP needs to create real value not a -not even- budget phone)?
    - I truly feel I have been let down by OP, apology or not, because they do not offer solution just a band aid which will tear up new problems.

Thanks for listening.

welllanekslee and Aghonge like this.
  6. jaydheda
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2015

jaydheda , Sep 15, 2015 :
    Some people are claiming its 3 days and others say it's 10. Well, I haven't received mine in 3. So wanted to confirm from any moderator or any other person who might have received these shareable invites.

7. Etaniel
    Froyo Sep 15, 2015

Etaniel , Sep 15, 2015 :
    are we realy still on the topic of the reservation list? REALY?
    if you are an "active" forum member you should know by now the reservation list havent even started yet. First of all ppl from it will start recieveing invites at the verry end, if you are signed and you still got invite it is becouse of some other reason, that reason most likely is that you are in "tier1" or "tier2"
    spaming and discussing the reservation list only wastes our time and actualy in my paranoia opinion servs its purpose, wich was to boost the hype and give us something to bash our heads over and keep us bussy wihle invites roll out normaly. you can be number 2 or 2million for all i care and you may recieve invite becouse you are member on the forum since july 2014 and you bought 2-3 OPOs by now. i think once they send you one invite your e-mail is automaticly removed from the list that might also explane the big movement up and down the queue i mean.. a part from the main reason wich is ppl using your link.
    im geting realy frustrated last days becouse there are no new e-mails from oneplus in my inbox lol.

rajsaras, welllanekslee and Aghonge like this.
  8. batcha76
    Gingerbread Sep 15, 2015

9. batcha76
    Gingerbread Sep 15, 2015

10. ankitbbsr
    Gingerbread Sep 15, 2015

ankitbbsr , Sep 15, 2015 :
    Airtel 4g operates separately form what all going on here....there its different thing...like OLA, getting on invite or a phone was not as per what you did here or on the list

11. fahmid
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2015

12. Etaniel
    Froyo Sep 15, 2015

Etaniel , Sep 15, 2015 :
    I could not agree more buddy, personaly for me if this takes any longer ill simply sell or wont claim my invite if its close to the xiaomi mi5 release date. ever since the release and the presentation iv been watching all kinds of reviews on the op2 and despite his MAJOR flaws I decided to get one anyways, BUT if that means ill have to wait even longer i might as well pay 20-50 euros more and get true flagshipkiller. personaly for me the lack of NFC is not a deal breaker tho it could verry much be, why? becouse i tend to care verry much for my stuff and having more than 3 years my curent phone (SGS3) if I manage to withstand with the OP2 another 2-3 years that NFC might come in to use lot more often than i could expect. the bigest concerns for me are the lack of fast charging plus the aprox 3hours charging time and the Ctype no matter how cool and good that I agree it is at this point it will only F**k me over becouse i tend to crash here and there (like a w*ore lol) and not having ctype cable around means ill have dead phone. also i understand the camara despite its hardware capabilities isnt that good most likely due to shitty software, and i was realy hoping for better speakers and waterproofing :( those are realy desapointing reasons for me to pass on the OP2.

13. Aghonge
    Honeycomb Sep 15, 2015

Aghonge , Sep 15, 2015 :
    I am at 17k. No luck

14. IAMSTEVE
    Honeycomb Sep 15, 2015

IAMSTEVE , Sep 15, 2015 :
    Its beginning to annoy me (and likely others) that people are complaining about the software currently running on the OnePlus Two, you need to take a large chill-pill.

The phone is new and the software is probably gonna be fixed eventually, it comes in time.

Now mechanical issues, that's on them, but also you must realize how much demand there is for these phones, if you don't know look at the number of people on the invite list.

I don't have the OP2 yet, but I know it was frustrating when I got my OPO last year. However, over time problems were solved. So just be patient.

If the problems aren't fixed soon, then take your stress out in the forums, unless you're trying to find a solution to your issue.

I'm sure the employees have their hands tied with releasing a brand-new device.

Frodology, welllanekslee and Aghonge like this.
  15. jakerockwell4s
    Eclair Sep 15, 2015

jakerockwell4s , Sep 15, 2015 :
    I would rather wait in line for the Iphone 6s and shell out thrice the amount of money...rather than making a fool out of myself...

16. mrsmip
    Gingerbread Sep 15, 2015

17. mandeep_puri
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2015

18. Oneplus plus two
    Gingerbread Sep 15, 2015

19. Etaniel
    Froyo Sep 15, 2015

Etaniel , Sep 15, 2015 :
    thats not realy what i ment to say regarding the software im aware there is big update coming mid september that will most likely fix the stock camera app and some other issues with the fingerprint readed, im aware it takes time and most of the bugs are fixable, BUT i guess im use to have tested and most of all working software when i buy a product. it might be bad analogy but its like buying food that is "best before" one month ago and you hope wont give you the diarrhea that will pass once you get some pills or spend N amount of time in the WC. as for supply and demand topic what can I say i could imagine now that they have more xp they expected this so instead of bringing the product on 27th jully they could of done that on 27th august and have at least 2mil phones or so allready build. I know they didnt made a lot of profit from the OPO becouse of its SUPERDUPERPRO price that made me love it in the first place but they were ashureing us they are well funded, besids i think they expanded (staff wise) way too fast and the profits went there instead of production idk i can only speculate and guess. hopefuly with the shi**ier price this year for the OP2 they will make some profit and will be able to invest more for the next model and have like 3mil units ready to sell the day after the presentation.

IAMSTEVE and Alvinchung like this.
  20. Avanish Nandawat
    Donut Sep 15, 2015

Avanish Nandawat , Sep 15, 2015 :
    Yea right..we are being "heard", ignored and played.

joepalmr and Aghonge like this.