Sorry for the delay guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. montgoma
    Eclair Sep 16, 2015

montgoma , Sep 16, 2015 :
    Invite received. Ordered, paid for. Now waiting........been two days. I will keep everyone apprised of developments and progress.

2. Dhong
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 16, 2015

3. WildSummer
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2015

WildSummer , Sep 16, 2015 :
    It's great to know what has really been going on... we're not giving up on one plus..
    We're gonna stick around for as long as it takes to get an invite... and later too obviously cause we can never settle ;)
    It's an amazing invention and I'm sure in the end it will be worth the wait :D:D
    Keep up the good work guys

4. pedrofovicente
    Gingerbread Sep 16, 2015

pedrofovicente , Sep 16, 2015 :
    Guys,

there are proof everywhere that OP is optimizing their processing and shipping processes.
    I understand that might be frustrating for whom ordered in the first week of September, but those cases were analyzed in order to prevent issues in the forthcoming orders.

They are trying! And I bet they are giving 500% to deliver what they promised to everyone who ordered.

5. SharanBasavaraj
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2015

6. Jarlaxle
    Froyo Sep 16, 2015

Jarlaxle , Sep 16, 2015 :
    Wi
    Ranting on a forum just because you can get an invite to buy a phone is being an immature idiot.

Don't get it, if you don't like the phone or the company just go and buy another phone and stop sulking.

7. elitecmdr666
    Gingerbread Sep 16, 2015

elitecmdr666 , Sep 16, 2015 :
    sorry does not cut it, how can you say sorry yet have tweets with races to send invites out when you havent delivered the phones to the people who already ordered months ago? seriously is the placed run by a band of monkeys who havent been fed bananas? here i am doing what i can to get an invite been on it for 4 days in a row on the forums and twitter and still i cant get in, but i sure as hell already see people who got their phones with manufacturer dat 9/1/2015 and selling them all over the place. @Carl are you blind to the fact that this system is corrupt and not fair or you really dont care what the outcome is so long as you stick it to users and keep inflating the oneplus name. its so easy to make a thread saying your sorry even though your actions say otherwise and actions speak louder then words.

if you havent learned ANYTHING from oneplus one you dont need to be in business especially when the service is less than. have money RIGHT NOW in hand and cant do nothing, but hey lets do a race day 3 and get 3000 more users to inflate our ego, will figure out how to deal with the people in the forums later so lets focus on twitter and go...

sad thing is even with all your failures and flaws i still want my device guess its a love and hate relationship on a whole new level yet deep down i want OP to succeed but major changes NEED TO TAKE PLACE and you know it @Carl

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015

Lunatico likes this.
  8. Lunatico
    Jelly Bean Sep 16, 2015

Lunatico , Sep 16, 2015 :
    Totally agree.

I will be opening Paypal case aswell, there's no point in trying to reason with OP, they simply don't care now that they have my money.
    And to p**s me of even further they sent me a shareble invite today, they can't send out any phones but they have no problems with taking peoples money...I'm disgusted by this so called company.

symz0r and elitecmdr666 like this.
  9. imDiwakar
    Honeycomb Sep 16, 2015

imDiwakar , Sep 16, 2015 :
    It's worst thn last tym...

10. Babong
    Gingerbread Sep 16, 2015

Babong , Sep 16, 2015 :
    I haven't checked the forum for a day. It looks like I didn't miss anything. Nothing new...

elitecmdr666 likes this.
  11. elitecmdr666
    Gingerbread Sep 16, 2015

elitecmdr666 , Sep 16, 2015 :
    i feel you pain, s*** i cant even get invites for me. i seriously think im better of buying a 1980 motorloa cellphone...hope you get this sorted

12. Lunatico
    Jelly Bean Sep 16, 2015

Lunatico , Sep 16, 2015 :
    Trust me, you're better of without an invite, right now i have about 450€ less in my account and nothing to show for.

elitecmdr666 likes this.
  13. tanveerkhan99
    Eclair Sep 16, 2015

tanveerkhan99 , Sep 16, 2015 :
    Finally my OPT arrived.
    Received invite on 9 Sep
    Order 9 Sep
    Pending shipping till 14 sep
    Processed on 15 sep
    Complete on 16 Sep & Received today 16 Sep.
    Order from Ireland Express shipping with case & screen protector.

14. cajone
    Eclair Sep 16, 2015

cajone , Sep 16, 2015 :
    i ordered on 7 sep received today from china with screen protector and kevlar

15. abhinandan.pm75
    Eclair Sep 16, 2015

abhinandan.pm75 , Sep 16, 2015 :
    Sooner the OP guys improve on S&D, better for them. Lots of competitors are coming in market and people are not going to wait for you forever.

16. huzefa21
    Froyo Sep 16, 2015

huzefa21 , Sep 16, 2015 :
    op2 is just hyped

one person wants the phone he makes 20 to 100 fake email ids and gets them to sign up from his link..

ppl on ebay selling this gimmik to get u "bumped up" in the queue which just doesnt work.

its just a stupid number game.

OP is just a small company n scared to invest.

elitecmdr666 likes this.
  17. Skollheim
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2015

Skollheim , Sep 16, 2015 :
    Go up two post.. If you've been following in the forums you'll know this isent the first time.. Dont get your hopes up

18. jesterman

Avanish Nandawat likes this.
  19. jesterman

20. archip87
    Gingerbread Sep 16, 2015

archip87 , Sep 16, 2015 :
    It's shareable ? If yes I would love to have one