Sorry for the delay guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alienrobot
    Gingerbread Sep 10, 2015

alienrobot , Sep 10, 2015 :
    Hi Carl I have been a supporter since the beginning & I recently got very disillusioned & posted a message stating I was losing patience. A lot of people commented & in the end I decided to delete the post. I like to think of you guys as friends & that we are all part of a community - which is why I said what I did - everyone who knows me knows how much I love Oneplus & I will always support you - good times and bad. Thank you for being honest with us. Regards to your team.

2. jackdsparker
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 10, 2015

jackdsparker , Sep 10, 2015 :
    This may make some fans happy or sad considering you've been waiting a few months to get your hands on the device.

Carl has posted and official apology saying how sorry he is for the mess up.

Therefor he stated that in the coming weeks maybe month he will have an open sale for the OP2 For one hour.

He'll keep you updated, apparently.

jesterman and samkashi like this.
  3. Colappsus
    Gingerbread Sep 10, 2015

Colappsus , Sep 10, 2015 :
    Thanks =) Glad to be noticed

4. Symphy

Symphy , Sep 10, 2015 :
    Good thing !
    But i'm pretty sure the stock wont handle 1 open hour :D

5. hjj256
    Eclair Sep 10, 2015

hjj256 , Sep 10, 2015 :
    Dude have u ever imagined of getting something u have really wanted and then see it get taken away from you i am sorry u did not get an invite and i will make sure u get one if i get one but the fact is i am not cuz the stupid company and their service centres have left everything on a computer generated system with lack of priority .... I am feeeling ****** up here ... I seriously need the phone ... I have been using a 5 year old samsung corby color for 5 friggin years o_O

6. pratikg88
    Honeycomb Sep 10, 2015

7. vikasdce
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2015

vikasdce , Sep 10, 2015 :
    I have used the device for 2 days now.There are some specificissues that I m facing with my OnePlus 2 .I have updated to 2.0.2 right away. So can't compare with initial version

1. The battery life is poor. I m getting 4-5 hours on moderate use. It's draining like hell. On using the device, every 2-3 minute, battery decreases by one percent. So I keep checking the battery and cant use the phone properly.

2. It heats a lot. Metal sides gets heated up on continuous WiFi, 3g use of 10 minutes +.
    Sometimes it is difficult to hold the phone.

3. IT'S sorry to say but phone freezes sometimes. In my personal experience, it looses data connectivity many a time.i have to off and on the air plane mode to get it back.. During this phone freezes for 5 seconds.

4. There is no multiple select options in file manager.

5. You can't zoom photos in camera's preview on swiping.

6. Fingerprint recognition fails 1/10 times. Though it's fine on this price Point.

Do any of you facing similarissues????????

OTHER than this phone's build factor is great. OS Is easy to use. And responsive. Camera is great in day light.

My major problem is with battery and heating up of device.
    Can we expect it to get better after updates.
    And how to prolong the battery.. My 4g is just continuously on and I moderately use the device

Please look into the matter whether it's a design issue or device issue. We all have been waiting for the device for quite some time now and we are not fully satisfied with what we have got. These are the things in the device that's pulling it down.

8. pa5t1s
    User of the Year 2014 Sep 10, 2015

manojkumar.b.n and sfomin like this.
  9. itsaaronxp
    Froyo Sep 10, 2015

itsaaronxp , Sep 10, 2015 :
    It's been a month since "launch", think you guys focused on the wrong areas.

It'd be a godsend if you guys retain even 50% of the potential customers you had at this point

10. Bamutho
    Froyo Sep 10, 2015

Bamutho , Sep 10, 2015 :
    I will not buy this shit, OPT. Half-baked scrap with terrible service! Waited for it 1 month, enough.

11. pyrosfx
    Honeycomb Sep 10, 2015

pyrosfx , Sep 10, 2015 :
    Shit I hope your wrong... my tier 4 position is 2,500,000 only 4,800 years to wait.

12. siddharthdg
    Froyo Sep 10, 2015

siddharthdg , Sep 10, 2015 :
    Don't make promise you cant fulfill. People are eagerly waiting for it.

loyolite270 likes this.
  13. bolt62
    Donut Sep 10, 2015

bolt62 , Sep 10, 2015 :
    This will really piss off those of use waiting for an invite
    Opo owner and forum?

14. gautamhans1
    Honeycomb Sep 10, 2015

15. AceNL

AceNL , Sep 10, 2015 :
    Instead of opening the sales for an hour how about send the orders already in ?
    My order is on Processing since I placed it on 02-09-2015.
    And btw you had no problem taking my payment :)

julio.panchame likes this.
  16. PratK17
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2015

PratK17 , Sep 10, 2015 :
    Still eagerly awaiting the invite. My current samsung phone just freezes and stops working randomly at times. However i am still being patient for the invite with a hope of getting it soon. This is the only phone i am interested in buying right now! I hope the invite system boosts itself up!

17. pyrosfx
    Honeycomb Sep 10, 2015

pyrosfx , Sep 10, 2015 :
    well they dumped 30,000 into the Chinese market, invite free, before launching to the world. I hope they count as beta testers!!!!!

18. Mr8uRnZ
    Froyo Sep 10, 2015

manojkumar.b.n likes this.
  19. Kiran l
    Honeycomb Sep 10, 2015

20. Bro I Own
    Honeycomb Sep 10, 2015

Bro I Own , Sep 10, 2015 :
    I appreciate your apology and I am happy that you chose transparency. But it doesn't change the fact that you lost me as a valuable customer. You're taking people's money with promises that you can't keep. You deserve to go bankrupt. @Carl

itsaaronxp and Deactivated User like this.