Sorry for the delay guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BennySpaceship
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2015

2. prateek927
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 10, 2015

prateek927 , Sep 10, 2015 :
    I know dude..I know lets see Nexus is also in my mind..

3. parthcool
    Gingerbread Sep 10, 2015

4. arturyatsko
    Froyo Sep 10, 2015

arturyatsko , Sep 10, 2015 :
    It's nice of him to apologize, but it still doesn't change the fact that people have to wait. I bought the OPT as soon as I got an invite (Sep 7) but now starting to think if I should cancel the order. From what I see on the forums, people are waiting for orders placed on September 1st.

Why have an invite system if even with it you fail to manage production and supply? I am a OP supporter since day 1 but now slowly losing faith...

itsaaronxp likes this.
  5. aspira
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 10, 2015

aspira , Sep 10, 2015 :
    Did you order any accessories with your purchase? I ask because I am in NY, ordered on 9/3 and it's still processing. There are theories out there that it's because of specific accessories that are delaying shipment (I ordered a bamboo cover and a USB-C adapter). You?

6. eric121
    Froyo Sep 10, 2015

eric121 , Sep 10, 2015 :
    @Carl, Apologies accepted. Thanks a lot for clarifying things to us a bit and yes, we are still backing you & #Oneplus. We completely understand the situation that you & the staff of #Oneplus is in. But, don't worry we'll continue to have our trust in the staff & the #Oneplus brand. My only request to you all would be is, please find a solution to the so called problems & please don't leave us disheartened. The fact is we all worry & some even have lost their trust on #Oneplus is only because of the fact that we don't have a clue of when the issues would be resolved & when will get to see an invite to buy this phone.

@Carl, please understand one small thing... We can only show our Love & Trust for #Oneplus by investing in one and all we request is, "Give us a fair chance to show some love". That's it!

Having said that, I really appreciate the fact that you came forward to apologize to all of us. This shows that you do care for us & you're trying to keep us happy & engaged. I really wish you & the company "Good Luck" and hope to see things turn positively soon...

Love,
    Eric! :)

7. magicpoison
    Gingerbread Sep 10, 2015

magicpoison , Sep 10, 2015 :
    clearly only guys like carl is keeping up with the fans, management team sucks! This year you made more haters then fans! anyways this guy always tells the truth and this is why i'm still hoping for an invite else i'm also gonna buy moto x style if I don't get an invite by the release of the x style.

8. dpalejwala
    Honeycomb Sep 10, 2015

dpalejwala , Sep 10, 2015 :
    does that mean that snapdeal has received rights of flash sell of OP2 as surprice!!!

9. manavg4u
    Eclair Sep 10, 2015

Attached Files:

10. patrickgermany
    Honeycomb Sep 10, 2015

11. Vito B.
    Digital Media Manager Europe Staff Member Sep 10, 2015

Vito B. , Sep 10, 2015 :
    Thanks for this post.

I have to say that, as a fanboy, I'm waiting actions and results. Words are great but are so many timed use to corrupt and manipulate people.

Now, @Carl , let's go for action ! Keep your head up, show us (and me) that our trust un you was right !

12. inventionessa
    Gingerbread Sep 10, 2015

inventionessa , Sep 10, 2015 :
    Thanks, I really appreciate he honesty. All forgiven and forgotten as soon as I am holding the OP2 in my hands ;)

13. akoffman
    Gingerbread Sep 10, 2015

14. CrazyThingy
    Donut Sep 10, 2015

CrazyThingy , Sep 10, 2015 :
    Thank you Carl for the info, will the flash sale only be 1 hour or will it be a few hours?

15. manavg4u
    Eclair Sep 10, 2015

manavg4u , Sep 10, 2015 :
    lucky guy...:)

16. rohan swamy
    Froyo Sep 10, 2015

rohan swamy , Sep 10, 2015 :
    A failurer says sorry and I think your not and a its a great to know their own flwas and agreeing to it publicly its great and.....
    Put efforts in work of invites not posts:mad::p:p:D @Carl

17. migman
    Honeycomb Sep 10, 2015

migman , Sep 10, 2015 :
    @Carl Just a had a online chat and got cut off when asking questions about my order, Great customer service!

Also annoyed others are getting their phones before me after ordering after me! (UK Standard)

I've given up now and going to forget I ordered it, it will be a nice Christmas present when it shows up...

oomegaoo likes this.
  18. jmvman99
    Honeycomb Sep 10, 2015

19. kleinbatavia
    Honeycomb Sep 10, 2015

kleinbatavia , Sep 10, 2015 :
    But at least they can than say it is available ;)

iwanbeijes likes this.
  20. subramanyam golla
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2015