Sound and Calling issues with OP 3T

1. mrkalns
    Eclair May 22, 2018

mrkalns , May 22, 2018 :
    Hi. I've seen these mentioned a few times but so far I haven't seen solutions that have worked.
    So- I upgraded my OP3T to Oreo and got a couple of issues-
    1. The audio sometimes switches from the primary speaker to the earpiece (sometimes while watching YouTube videos, sometimes even my alarm ringtone comes from the earpiece making it really quiet).
    2. Sometimes when making a call it only connects on the second try and sometimes the person on the other end can't hear me.

I tried making a factory data reset as well as wiping the cache partition. So far that hasn't worked. I contacted OP support and they suggested that their tech guy could remotely access my computer and try and fix my phone. I had to download some rar file with a debricker, but for some reason it didn't work and the tech guy said that he recommends sending the phone in for possible repairs, because for some reason the processor couldn't have been accessed using my computer.
    Since I don't really want to say goodbye to my phone for now, I was wondering if you had any other ideas I should try? I am thinking of rolling the software back to Nougat, but maybe I have other options?

Thanks

Jopaul likes this.
  2. H1526999433905
    Cupcake May 22, 2018

3. Jopaul
    Cupcake May 23, 2018

luckyreigns likes this.
  4. mrkalns
    Eclair May 23, 2018

5. Jopaul
    Cupcake May 23, 2018

Jopaul , May 23, 2018 :
    Sometime the sound switches to ear peace from the main speaker.. Even notification tunes turns super silent .. I am sick of this because I missed many phone calls because of this.. Kindly rectify it..

6. mrkalns
    Eclair May 24, 2018

mrkalns , May 24, 2018 :
    The problem with switching speakers came back once again after only a day with no issues after using the unbrick tool and going through the pain of getting all the apps back.... So I wouldn't recommend wasting your time unless you are ready to lose it in case it doesn't work for you too. But who knows, maybe it's just my phone that didn't get fixed by that...

Jopaul likes this.