[Submitted] Sound in-game and audio from comunication

1. M1615383075082
    Froyo Dec 24, 2021

M1615383075082 , Dec 24, 2021 :
    Title Sound in-game and audio from comunication
    Device OnePlus8T Software Version O2 Stable 211009
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description OnePlus, please add the function when you can select the sound of the game you play and the sound of the people you are playing. When i play PUBG with my friends, if I want to increase sound from the game i have to stop microfon and audio from comunication, to rise the volume, and after that to open again to se if the sound is balanced so I can hear both my friends and the in-game sound. It's a little frustrating and i was surprised when i found that this amazing phone doesn't have it, after I switched from Samsung s8 which they had that function. Please implement this in your future update, i really need this on my phone. I feel like this is better than Samsung s8. Thank you for your time and attention!
    Any other comments
    OnePlus, please add the function when you can select the sound of the game you play and the sound of the people you are playing. When i play PUBG with my friends, if I want to increase sound from the game i have to stop microfon and audio from comunication, to rise the volume, and after that to open again to se if the sound is balanced so I can hear both my friends and the in-game sound. It's a little frustrating and i was surprised when i found that this amazing phone doesn't have it, after I switched from Samsung s8 which they had that function. Please implement this in your future update, i really need this on my phone. I feel like this is better than Samsung s8. Thank you for your time and attention!