Sound issues.

1. usama96
    Froyo Mar 6, 2016

usama96 , Mar 6, 2016 :
    Hi guys, i recently bought wireless bluetooth earphones (Mpow Magneto) and the issue i am facing is that when i am done listening to music and i disconnect earphones, the touch sound and the typing sound becomes louder than usual.
    The sound genuinely increases when u are watching a video just to make it sound prominent, and when u r done watching a video it reverts back to normal. But in my case when disconnecting earphones it doesnt revert the sound back to normal and the only thing i have to do to fix this is to reboot my phone.
    Do tell me if someone else is also facing it, and if someone has the fix for it then plz share it ..
    Thanks!

2. MURLI MANOHAR
    Cupcake Mar 18, 2016

MURLI MANOHAR , Mar 18, 2016 :
    My OP2 Sound is not working....irritating very much........ even after reboot and restart Music, Ringtone, Game Sound, Video Sound automatically not working many times.... .kindly provide your help...
    Thanks in advance....

3. srobben
    Gingerbread Mar 18, 2016

srobben , Mar 18, 2016 :
    There's a app called trigger ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jwsoft.nfcactionlauncher&hl=nl ) sorry for it being in dutch, couldn't find the English link. Set that up to reset your sound when a bluetooth device disconnects. Might save you time!

4. MafiaTechTeam
    Jelly Bean Mar 18, 2016

MafiaTechTeam , Mar 18, 2016 :
    Check the slider is all the way down

5. mayankkumar
    Honeycomb Mar 18, 2016