Sound problems still not solved

1. H1549311287159
    Cupcake Aug 24, 2019

H1549311287159 , Aug 24, 2019 :
    Hello,

Lately I installed the new Android update. Afterwards I missed a couple of alarms since the sound was gone, only vibrations. Or the sound level was turned down.

Also Google Maps again played randomly with the Volume. Full power screaming Google woman, I turned it down and some time later it was noisy again. Sometimes it happened in the middle of the google woman speaking.

And now I noticed, that, when I watch a YouTube Video and turn the sound off in OP hardware switch it has exactly zero effect. WTF. So no way muting the Smartphone fast.

That's so untrustworthy.

Please fix these problems

Best regards!

2. Horsault
    Marshmallow Moderator Aug 24, 2019

Horsault , Aug 24, 2019 :
    Which one of the users like you who participate to these forums do you want to try and fix this???
    Did you send a feedback?

3. H1549311287159
    Cupcake Aug 24, 2019

Ok, will do again and feel the same emptiness of being ignored to the point of feeling not even being worth enough to receive an answer.

4. Horsault
    Marshmallow Moderator Aug 24, 2019

Horsault , Aug 24, 2019 :
    I think you didn't understand. I'm a user, like you, like all other members on these forums.
    You're asking (I suppose dev team) to fix a problem for you, but you're not asking to the right place.
    If you want to ask or report something to dev team, you must use feedback tool.

5. H1549311287159
    Cupcake Aug 24, 2019

Yes, I understood you correctly, please don't feel offended since it wasn't targetted at you. Just the general support situation at OnePlus is awful and I tried all support ways with other things before already.
    I never was a fan of Apple but this is so nerve wrecking that I caught myself having bad thoughts involving apple.
    In any case they need to professionalize their support efforts if they ever want to let Apple behind.

I posted here again since, when I remember correctly, devs got in a thread here once and asked questions. Would be a welcomed new thing instead of the maximum text blocks the support might send when asking via e-mail.

Actually I had high hopes for never settle but since some time I'm pretty disappointed about this all.