[Submitted] Sound Profile

1. Jaberjb
    Gingerbread Apr 28, 2019

Jaberjb , Apr 28, 2019 :
    Title Sound Profile
    Device OnePlus6 Software Version O2 Stable 190403
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos 1007426
    Feature Needed Background Description Oxygen Os is Great. but there is one thing that annoys me. which is apps Notification sound and ringtone sound is needed to be two separated things. what i am meaning to say is, when i turn down Ringtone volume, other apps Notification sounds turns low along with it. thats annoying. there should be option to separate and integrate them. apps notification should be added with media sound profile. just because i want my ringtone to be louder doesnt mean i want all the other notification sound to play out loud. that sound is very annoying. i clearly want ringtone to be loudest. and other app Notification not that loud. apps like messenger's, whatsapp's Notification follows ringtones setting. which is hard to show Through screenshots. integrate it with media Settings please.
    Any other comments
    Oxygen Os is Great. but there is one thing that annoys me. which is apps Notification sound and ringtone sound is needed to be two separated things.
    what i am meaning to say is, when i turn down Ringtone volume, other apps Notification sounds turns low along with it. thats annoying.
    there should be option to separate and integrate them. apps notification should be added with media sound profile.
    just because i want my ringtone to be louder doesnt mean i want all the other notification sound to play out loud. that sound is very annoying.
    i clearly want ringtone to be loudest.
    and other app Notification not that loud.
    apps like messenger's, whatsapp's Notification follows ringtones setting. which is hard to show Through screenshots.
    integrate it with media Settings please.

Attached Files: