Speed Test G OP7 Pro 60HZ v OP7Pro 90 : YouTube Hype Gets Busted

1. malidan Marshmallow Jul 15, 2019

malidan, Jul 15, 2019 :
    Gary Explains is out to settle this one once and for all.
    No more hype just the facts.
    Updated to the hilt so there are no more excuses to be made.
    90hz OP7 Pro the fastest phone out there?

Njoy:D or Not:rolleyes:

Maverick2.0, Matt 80, Loveit and 4 others like this.
  2. K1ngP1n Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 16, 2019

K1ngP1n, Jul 16, 2019 :
    You know speed test are useless if OnePlus lost.
    Speed test are worthy if OnePlus win :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Man 12GB of RAM is what I want in my entire life, even all my background task get closed, whatsapp and other apps don't show the notification in the name of battery saving, even I don't care for headphone jack for bigger battery, after that still get 4hrs SOT but 12GB of RAM is the medicine I need.

malidan likes this.
  3. Ven96 Donut Jul 17, 2019

Ven96, Jul 17, 2019 :
    Aww, the irony. Cute. It still has 6-7hr SoT and beats all other flagships on day-to-day speed. Doesn't have a useless 4K screen like the Xperia 1 so much mentioned by our "friend" Malidan, nor the sluggishness of OneUI as seen in the Samsung Galaxy S10+.

Seeing you everywhere blasting OnePlus devices. Interesting, it's as though you come here just to annoy people. What even makes you want to come here and keep posting this nonsense? Hurr durr 7 pro loses look at my Gary test for the 10000th time. And then finish off with some dumb emojis provoking people here. Whether you accept it or not, the One Plus 7 Pro looks and feels far faster than any other phone in the competition, and it performs just as well or nearly just as well on most tasks. No phone "hammers" it as you like to say. Posting and reposting tests where it loses by a few seconds on ONE test and then accuse the company of cheating on benchmarks is quite the bias. Everyone is accused of bias but you.

4. malidan Marshmallow Jul 17, 2019

malidan, Jul 17, 2019 :

Who is this FANBOY who continually make BOGUS ACCOUNTS SO HE CAN COMMENT?

All devices can do 6-7 hour of sot under your usage as the OP7 pro is continually amongst the worst for battery life this year.
    I'm not saying it bad, but running 90hz and QHD will take its toll.
    The OP7 pro looks and feels faster than what? I've seen it running a 30fps game at 22fps.
    Screenshot_2019-07-09-11-07-19-604_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg

Screenshot_2019-07-09-11-06-48-064_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg

That didnt look very fast and smooth to me

One UI choppy ? The OP7 pro must be fast and smooth whilst scrolling despite all the complaints of being choppy in social media apps.:tearsofjoy:

Post and reposting tests i just read you say, this really proves this account is bogus account and you havent just joined.
    Some just cant man up and post, they lurk in the shadows and try to ambush.:p:p:p
    As for cheating in benchmarks they were caught 3 times and stated in print they would not stop as they wanted their owners to see the ultimate performance in benchmarks.
    So no bias there dude just FACTS.

It's not the fastest and it's not the smoothest, you have nothing to support your statement .
    Bogus account maker. D............:tearsofjoy:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019

5. ilovesoneplus Jelly Bean Jul 17, 2019

ilovesoneplus, Jul 17, 2019 :
    U only just joined so how do u know he keeps posting these things??:rolleyes:
    :oops:

Maverick2.0, Mr. BG, Matt 80 and 2 others like this.
  6. malidan Marshmallow Jul 17, 2019

malidan, Jul 17, 2019 :
    Some people
    Rodney Glassman duncecap.gif

Dunno why some people just can't accept that OP's are just good phones , they always have to be the best even when it is obvious they are not.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019

Maverick2.0, Matt 80, Liehjan and 2 others like this.
  7. K1ngP1n Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 17, 2019

K1ngP1n, Jul 17, 2019 :
    Fake Id of someone ;)

8. malidan Marshmallow Jul 17, 2019

9. ilovesoneplus Jelly Bean Jul 17, 2019

10. Ven96 Donut Jul 17, 2019

Ven96, Jul 17, 2019 :
    I do not make any bogus accounts. I am indeed a new member. I've been browsing this forum for quite a while and do not see you in any actual help thread. Instead, you're here to annoy people. I'm not anyone you've ever talked to, I just think that the fact you come here to OnePlus Forums obsessed about a phone's performance shows you're a ridiculous individual with a dumb anime profile picture which shows you're a huge nerd lol. Still, haven't seen anyone except your little friends replying.

The OP7P is still a pretty amazing phone despite losing here and there on a few things. I wonder which one you own.

11. Loveit Jelly Bean Jul 17, 2019

Liehjan, Ven96 and malidan like this.
  12. SimonRam Lollipop Jul 17, 2019

SimonRam, Jul 17, 2019 :
    He definitely keeps posting, been doing it for years.
    Odd really, as he has bought them himself.
    Ah well

Ven96 likes this.
  13. malidan Marshmallow Jul 17, 2019

malidan, Jul 17, 2019 :
    There isn't a single phone on the market I would call AMAZING.
    Tell a lie the P30 pro with its zoom capabilities was AMAZING ON RELEASE.
    High refresh rates is 5 years old, so there isnt anything AMAZING ABOUT THAT.:rolleyes:

Maverick2.0 and Matt 80 like this.
  14. malidan Marshmallow Jul 17, 2019

malidan, Jul 17, 2019 :
    You have to take a look every now and then to be in the know.
    When these new batches of OP's arrive I may look at one.
    This is the real nature of the fan of tech:
    .Obtain
    .Assess
    .Rate
    .objectivity

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019

SimonRam, Matt 80 and Loveit like this.
  15. malidan Marshmallow Jul 18, 2019

malidan, Jul 18, 2019 :
    I havent been very active myself. Just dotted a few threads here and there and off again.
    There just doesnt seem to be the same calibre of fanboy these days, you just cant have a constructive debate.
    Still the 90Hz has been proven to be a gimmick. It just isn't faster than a 60 hz device. The fastest OP Is the 7 it beat the 7 Pro in both refresh rate and resolution settings.;)

What are your thoughts on the INCOMING Mate 30 pro?
    With the existing file system and UFS 3.0 its going to be on another level to anything else.
    And the cams ofc.

Matt 80 likes this.
  16. Loveit Jelly Bean Jul 18, 2019

Loveit, Jul 18, 2019 :
    No doubt it will be amazing but it won't exactly come cheap. I'm excited for MiMix 4 - just a question of can I live with a 3700mah rumoured battery size. The MiMix's do seem to last longer than the battery size suggests.

malidan and Matt 80 like this.
  17. Liehjan KitKat Jul 18, 2019

Liehjan, Jul 18, 2019 :
    I could live with a 3700mah battery if the chareger is 100W, hope the rumours are true :cool:

Loveit, Matt 80 and malidan like this.
  18. malidan Marshmallow Jul 18, 2019

malidan, Jul 18, 2019 :
    Yes the optimisation on Xiaomi's are top notch these days and the Mix will come in at half the price of the Mate 30 Pro.
    But if the Mix turns up with the 100w tech the battery size won't matter when a 5 min shot will get you 40%.
    The only thing that would worry me is if it turns up with the OC'd 855, how power efficient will that be?

Maverick2.0, Loveit and Matt 80 like this.
  19. G_plusone Marshmallow Jul 18, 2019

G_plusone, Jul 18, 2019 :
    It is just one A76 core which is oced
    and Ofcourse the gpu which would be used while heavy usage won't matter I would say

malidan likes this.
  20. malidan Marshmallow Jul 18, 2019

malidan, Jul 18, 2019 :
    Only if the temps are managed.