Speedcharge app

1. peeping85tom Cupcake Apr 5, 2016

peeping85tom, Apr 5, 2016 :
    Hello Everyone, few days ago I wanted to check CMLauncher and from that moment I have this pretty anoying app for quick charging (maybe coindence) on the top of my lockscreen. I guess that the only function of it is showing ads and slowing charging because display stays on.
    Do you know what is the name of the app so I could uninstall it?
    Screenshot_2016-04-05-17-50-47.jpg

mmcnama4 likes this.
  2. Sirbrdfrd Donut Apr 6, 2016

Sirbrdfrd, Apr 6, 2016 :
    From AndroidCentral:
    Try this. When the lockscreen is displaying, at the bottom of the screen hit the android icon for recent apps, (on my Nexus 5x it's a square on the right). The lockscreen should minimize showing the app it is associated with. Either uninstall the app or check it's settings to disable the battery charging lockscreen. The two apps that were secretly launching my lockscreens were Next Launcher Lite and Kitty Play wallpapers.

Was Kitty Play wallpapers for me. It has the option to disable, but I went ahead and uninstalled since they put this lockscreen up with no notice and no quick way to know how to disable or remove it.

kevinarjun and mmcnama4 like this.
  3. mmcnama4 Cupcake Apr 8, 2016

4. kryshnakishore Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 8, 2016

5. peeping85tom Cupcake Apr 9, 2016

peeping85tom, Apr 9, 2016 :
    Thank you! Got it. Somehow home chinese app was installed and I didnt even know about it. Uninstalled and everything got back to normal :)

6. think Honeycomb May 2, 2016

think, May 2, 2016 :
    Just click the 3 dots on the upper right side and disable it.