Spigen to make cases for OnePlus 2?!

1. carroller
    Froyo Sep 22, 2015

carroller , Sep 22, 2015 :
    I am switching to the OnePlus 2 from an iPhone 5. One thing I have always loved about the iPhone is the wide variety of cases. One of my favorite manufacturers is Spigen. They make affordable/stylish cases that definitely are of good quality.

I know that Spigen decided not to make any cases for the OnePlus One, so I assumed they wouldn't do it for the Two. But, I checked their website, and they have a couple of cases listed for pre-order.

Of course phones like the Galaxy S6 have a lot more options from Spigen, but this is a start!

2. pmjski
    Honeycomb Sep 22, 2015

pmjski , Sep 22, 2015 :
    This is awesome news! I've owned a spigen case for every phone I've ever had. They look beautiful, offer decent protection, and don't take away from the appearance of the phone like big bulky otterboxes do.

carroller likes this.
  3. gudboai
    Gingerbread Sep 22, 2015

4. carroller
    Froyo Sep 22, 2015

I couldn't agree more. I find it weird that their rugged armor case is $15 and their simple TPU clear crystal case is $25. I'd rather have the rugged one.

5. zues
    Gingerbread Sep 22, 2015

zues , Sep 22, 2015 :
    Hey! Thanks for sharing! I'll keep these cases in mind. Glad to see more 3rd parties giving OP support.

6. carroller
    Froyo Sep 22, 2015

Yeah, it's nice! Do you know of any other major companies besides OtterBox and Spigen?

7. pmjski
    Honeycomb Sep 22, 2015

pmjski , Sep 22, 2015 :
    I actually much prefer the clear one. Always been a fan of either clear or extra slim cases. I'm very careful with my phone, and have never broken one so I just like anything that'll provide protection from small bumps and scratches and still look sleek and as close to the actual phone as possible.

8. carroller
    Froyo Sep 22, 2015

I see you everywhere. I suppose the clear case would show off my styleswap cover well...

9. danielr94
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 22, 2015

10. wayne_sony
    Honeycomb Sep 22, 2015

wayne_sony , Sep 22, 2015 :
    the clear one looks nice, but usually I stay away from clear cases. I will wait for reviews

11. pmjski
    Honeycomb Sep 22, 2015

pmjski , Sep 22, 2015 :
    Haha yeah I've been very active as of late. I'm enjoying this forum a lot, maybe a bit too much.

bestlands and carroller like this.
  12. bestlands
    KitKat Sep 22, 2015

bestlands , Sep 22, 2015 :
    Yes best way to leave is to get banned and I'm serious

carroller likes this.
  13. locxFIN
    KitKat Sep 22, 2015

locxFIN , Sep 22, 2015 :
    Waiting for something like Neo Hybrid for this. Absolutely loved it on my N5.

Btw, there's a separate section for accessories ;)

14. carroller
    Froyo Sep 22, 2015

Yeah I really like the other case varieties... I hope they find their way to the OnePlus Two.

I did see the accessory section, but I thought this is more of an announcement only related to the OPT, so might as well keep it here so people actually see it. ;)

15. locxFIN
    KitKat Sep 22, 2015

locxFIN , Sep 22, 2015 :
    I hope so too.

You might wanna keep an eye on Amazon, I saw those 2 cases there a week ago already. Maybe they post them there first.

Yeah, well, from my experience people who use cases look into that section. And this shows up in recent threads as well. Just don't be surprised if mods are efficient :D