[SPOILERS] Tickets on sale now for the NYC launch.

1. Daisy K.
    North America Marketing Staff Member Apr 25, 2019

Daisy K. , Apr 25, 2019 :
    Forum (7).png

Hey friends,

We've been getting a lot of questions about what the launch tickets include for our event in New York City. We do encourage everyone to check out the info laid out on our beautiful launch page. That said, we figured it'd be fun to take you for a deeper look as community insiders. SPOILERS ahead, so don't read past step 1 if you want to keep launch day excitement fresh for you.

Step 1: Buy your tickets here between now and April 27 to save $10 dollars. If you miss the early bird offer, you can still save $5 dollars if you buy with a friend.

Step 2: You arrive at Pier 94 at 10am with a copy of your ticket on your phone. Check in, and enter the doors. Be wowed by the set up, take a lot of selfies. Spot @Kyle K. from a distance and wave. He doesn't see you, looks like he's thinking deeply about the upcoming keynote. Manage to snag a selfie with @Brady R., @David X. and @Ruby G.

Step 3: Grab a seat as close to the stage as possible. Music is booming as awesome videos play on the giant screen. You spot [can't reveal his name yet ha] sitting three rows in front of you, doing a livestream for his YouTube channel. Think about how to casually walk over without bothering him. Some people who are sitting closer to the VIP section beat you to it. Security comes over to wave the crowd away.

Step 4: Grab some OnePlus themed snacks while you wait. Meet some cool people that are also into modding while you're in line. Keynote is starting soon. Exchange forum names and hurry back to your seat.

Step 5: Keynote starts. It's amazing. Beautiful device renders and it's fun to hear insights about product decisions straight from the team. 2000 OnePlus enthusiasts cheer like crazy after hearing a big announcement. You make eye contact with a cute girl in a black Never Settle tee. Life is good and you are excited to try the phone.

Step 6: Jaw drops at the stunning reveal of the experience zones, all of which are only available New York city launch. You run around and play all the exhibit games. You hold the beautiful new device, marvel at the build quality and how amazing the color looks in real life. Impressed by the snappy new software. This thing is smooth. Make a note to buy later.

Step 7: See several famous tech people. Decide to just go for it and line up to get the autograph of [can't reveal his name yet either ha] after he's done breaking down the device. You ask him questions about the future of smartphones that hopefully sound smart.

Step 8: Top of an amazing day with a sweet launch gift bag, which includes exclusive memorabilia not found in OnePlus stores. You may or may not brag online later about this.

Eager for even more details? @Ruby G. shared about the 4W's (and H) of our NYC launch event in the official launch megathread. To save you a click, here's what she shared:

Now that we've gotten you hyped for launch, let us know in the comments if you've bought your ticket yet! Looking forward to celebrating with you on launch day.

2. jayanyway
    US Brand Ambassador Apr 25, 2019

buntycubal, Ruby G. and Daisy K. like this.
  3. Vansh99
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 25, 2019

Vansh99 , Apr 25, 2019 :
    Hmmmmm I wonder how deep the grooves are
    [​IMG]

preetham1239, G_plusone and Daisy K. like this.
  4. palc
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 26, 2019

palc , Apr 26, 2019 :
    So, JerryRigEverything is coming to the launch event.

5. alogicx
    Eclair Apr 26, 2019

buntycubal and Daisy K. like this.
  6. Riju12
    Cupcake Apr 26, 2019

buntycubal, herget and Daisy K. like this.
  7. unnikrishnan_s
    Froyo Apr 26, 2019

8. vedant.kamlaskar
    Froyo Apr 26, 2019

vedant.kamlaskar , Apr 26, 2019 :
    You're so very late da. Tickets were available until 1 am this morning.

9. unnikrishnan_s
    Froyo Apr 26, 2019

unnikrishnan_s , Apr 26, 2019 :
    i need the tickets bro.. anyone have extra tickets please give me asap i will pay u the amount

10. vedant.kamlaskar
    Froyo Apr 26, 2019

vedant.kamlaskar , Apr 26, 2019 :
    Sorry, but I don't. If you happen to get a ticket, see you at the event ;)

unnikrishnan_s likes this.
  11. unnikrishnan_s
    Froyo Apr 26, 2019

unnikrishnan_s , Apr 26, 2019 :
    please search for extra tickets bro... if u get extra ticket please give me one.. plss

vedant.kamlaskar likes this.
  12. ndsenthilkumar
    Donut Apr 26, 2019

Daisy K. likes this.
  13. L1556269169134
    Cupcake Apr 26, 2019

Daisy K. likes this.
  14. Linusandersson
    Cupcake Apr 26, 2019

15. D1554505811708
    Cupcake Apr 26, 2019

16. nbuys